🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Fasho...as long as you know that [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I call a spade a spade. My man :smokin

Drake got slapped by Diddy....I forgot how y'all spun that one into a W though, please remind me [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hov allegedly hit Nas' BM....and possibly left a condom rapper on Nas' child's baby seat :x

Nas won that beef though.

Drake got slapped by Diddy....I forgot how y'all spun that one into a W though, please remind me [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I vividly remember people saying it's the era of camera phones and nobody had it on camera they didn't believe it. Then some posted this emoji [emoji]128133[/emoji]. Basically if they didn't see it it didn't happen.

Except I can't stand Uzi and Yachty. Kodak is a prodigy though.

You talking to a ****** that actively used to search for Joe Budden music in the early 00s. I'm the same ***** downloading his debut album in Kazaaa back in the day.

These disses were below average from him. From the production, to bars etc. Joe is capable of more.
Bruh the 2nd diss was far from below average.

I vividly remember people saying it's the era of camera phones and nobody had it on camera they didn't believe it. Then some posted this emoji [emoji]128133[/emoji]. Basically if they didn't see it it didn't happen.

Lol posting **** like that and then having the nerve to call say it's "salon talk" talking about dude nose...Like these wasn't the same cats swearing up and down Meek was wearing a belly button ring in a pic during the beef

Drake haters are sassy as hell today. :lol:

Any second now you brahs gonna start quoting each other and saying "yasss, speak on it gurl"

Budden's last hit was 2013 btw. I didn't care for it, but it is funny that it was made by a longtime YM/CM producer (T-Minus) :lol:

What is this hit you speak of?

I don't think anyone is saying Joe didn't win the battle, it's just that nobody really cares

What more do y'all want?

I wouldn't even call it a battle bruh.

"She Don't Put It Down", think it had some combo of Fab/Twista/Lil Wa_n_ on it

Lol posting **** like that and then having the nerve to call say it's "salon talk" talking about dude nose...Like these wasn't the same cats swearing up and down Meek was wearing a belly button ring in a pic during the beef
The same dudes that were "all he gotta do is tell him he smashed his girl, I know he smashed nicki, he had too". Straight [emoji]128133[/emoji]

Drake haters are sassy as hell today.
laugh.gif

Any second now you brahs gonna start quoting each other and saying "yasss, speak on it gurl"
laugh.gif

Drake had too much to lose and was being the bigger man not having to resort to violence. His success would be the revenge :nthat:

I'm surprised none of u cornballs been posting about y'all exes like y'all used to. I swear twice a week y'all ****** was "bruh, I lit some candles and called my ex [emoji]128546[/emoji], I'm in my feels tonight bros"

Last edited:
I'm surprised none of u cornballs been posting about y'all exes like y'all used to. I swear twice a week y'all ****** was "bruh, I lit some candles and called my ex [emoji]128546[/emoji], I'm in my feels tonight bros"

While she getting her guts blew out by a ***** banging Savage Life

Last edited:
Y'all met up at the nail salon and decide on mob the thread today. :lol:

Well played, well played :smokin
Rusty rustled as hell. My bad for killing ya vibe. Dude over his homies house sitting Indian style on the floor smoking hookah while his man's gyrating to controlla. Read this thread and just killed his mood.

Wrong

We doing DDP yoga in the park today famb, eating mango slices, and we bumpin one dance. Errthing wavy over here brah :smokin

-Just take another sip of your cucumber water, tell Ling-Ling you want "Pretty Periwinkle" on your toes, and fall back.

Your jimmies looking like they need a deep tissue massage b

Last edited:
Is it Rustyyyyyyy? Is it Rustyyyyyyy? Drake money so good that you shouldn't have to suck for freeee

Thanks for the tip brah, good looking out.

-You seem like a cool dude, so a word of advice, I don't think you should be hoping couch flights to the UAE so Buddens can run dookie season on you in a Dubai Motel 6.

It is 2016, step your thot up baby girl. At least make him pay for his own ticket

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom