🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

IMG_3517.jpeg

First off, I was born and raised in LA and am proud of my city and state (live in Bay area now)

With that said, Kendrick has come off mad corny to me in all this beef stuff. I may be detached now that im older cuz i see mad people on the west coast eating it up. I know he aint a true west coast rapper per se but Eminem’s Houdini is also mad corny to me.

I aint a Drakestan either but Kendrick …
IMG_0441.gif

Im getting old :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of I was at a concert during the TI and Lil Flip beef where Flip told everyone to put their middle fingers up for TI. I was like yea nah I'm not doing that.

The song Not like Us and his concert shenanigans. Trying to make it a west coast vs one man? Canada? Multiracial rapper?

It reminds of high school when dudes use to bring me is on one of their beefs.
Bro im cool with everyone I aint gotta take on your beefs when I know you a hater :lol:
If someone brings up your region like you have no presence there and then you show you have plenty of presence there then you kinda asked for that response 🤷🏿‍♂️

First off, I was born and raised in LA and am proud of my city and state (live in Bay area now)

With that said, Kendrick has come off mad corny to me in all this beef stuff. I may be detached now that im older cuz i see mad people on the west coast eating it up. I know he aint a true west coast rapper per se but Eminem’s Houdini is also mad corny to me.

IMG_0441.gif

yeah you’re old and detached cause this post def ain’t it
way off

and it’s interesting you think kendrick is being corny but haven’t even addressed drake’s corniness lol

Last edited:

IMG_0441.gif

hes milking this as much as possible cause theres no other way he can be this big.

drake really is the hit maker everyone depends on.

The song Not like Us and his concert shenanigans. Trying to make it a west coast vs one man? Canada? Multiracial rapper?

It reminds of high school when dudes use to bring me is on one of their beefs.
Bro im cool with everyone I aint gotta take on your beefs when I know you a hater :lol:
Drake is all shenanigans, plotting and stealing. 🤥

I am not capping for Drake and I dont think I am looking at this beef through rose colored glasses. Im just saying that Kendrick trying to rally all the west coast (celebs) behind him is corny.. Using Nipsey and KB24s death at concert is weak. He also calling out Drake for his supposed misbehaviors but then has Dr.Dre vouching for him at concert... even though Dr Dre has numerous accusers himself. "He Not Like Us" song is also a terrible song. .. he didnt have to sing it 5 times at his concert lol

yeah you’re old and detached cause this post def ain’t it
way off

and it’s interesting you think kendrick is being corny but haven’t even addressed drake’s corniness lol

You could be right since I dont know enough about Drake. I just know that as someone from LA/CA/West Coast, I am not really feeling Kendrick's shenanigans. Kendrick was always billed as an "artist" like a Common, Nas, Erika Badu etc. but this beef has revealed he aint that. The subject matter he chose to use in the last tracks was also beneath him.

You could be right since I dont know enough about Drake. I just know that as someone from LA/CA/West Coast, I am not really feeling Kendrick's shenanigans. Kendrick was always billed as an "artist" like a Common, Nas, Erika Badu etc. but this beef has revealed he aint that. The subject matter he chose to use in the last tracks was also beneath him.
You never listened to Ether or the 🐩 in you I see. And if you’re from the west coast, Not Like Us is tame considering the number of other disses that have come from out of there. Shenanigans? Drake went on a two year victory lap after he killed meek. It’s just no fun for his fans to see him get stomped out. And the subject matter, whether you like it or not, was brought out by Drake himself on Taylor made freestyle, and wouldn’t have held much weight if his track record didnt lead to speculation.

You being from the West has no merit here. I’m from the West too…so. Dot gave the man the option of either sticking to rap or making it a mud slinging fest. Drake chose to sling mud and now here we are. And you’re clearly a Drake stan or a Dot hater because you’ve yet to mention Drake accusing Dot of beating his girl, not being the father of his son or that disrespectful Pac AI. I was really hoping you OVO trolls wouldn’t make it over here and we could keep this conversation hip hop. But we see you guys all day over there with the “I’m no Drake fan, but everything he did was right and everything Ken did was wrong. Aubrey didn’t deserve those harsh words from that mean black guy blah blah”.

Let’s keep it a buck. 2 guys who dislike each other went at it. The fight was supposed to be clean. But one guy showed up with a blade so the other popped the trunk and got that act right out. Drake will be fine at the end of the day. Whoever’s paying y’all to say Dot is insensitive and should be kinder to Drake needs to get a refund. This is hip hop and we’re not falling for it. Y’all couldn’t have survived the Lox vs State Prop or Gucci vs Jeezy type beefs.

You're either a super Drake fan or you're extremely disconnected from hip hop and the events that lead us here. Throw this whole post in the trash.

stealing what? 😂

drake put everyone on.

no one wanted kendrick’s *** until drake took him on his tour.

people barely knew who migos was until he remixed versace too 😂

drake put yall on. plain and simple.

*plays family matter*

Back
Top Bottom