🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This has got to be one of the worse threads ever on NT. You have people talking about sandals now lol wtf is going on?

Drake makes very good, catchy, chart topping music.

He may not be the most respected, but I don't think he cares because he's the most successful at the moment.

At the end of the day the casual fans will not give two damns about his credibility as long as he continues to make hits.

Last edited:
Sandle Men in here mad

Flex roasting skills are so dry :smh:

Tired of these opinion writers dismissing Views commercial impact. Its the biggest album in years I dont care what what the base of listeners are. Its been streamed over 2 billion times hit me when another album has similar success otherwise shut up.

Idk why it bothers people so much that Views is succesful, then they claim sales don't matter but yet whine about it :lol:

I don't know if it bothers me per se, but Aubrey is at the point similar to Kanye, he can release a bunch of **** and mediocre stuff and people will still eat it up because of who he is. The quality of the music doesn't matter anymore. It's been a steady decline like Ye as well.

as a huge drake fan that claims that if youre reading this is the best album ever......views is trash .

Idk why it bothers people so much that Views is succesful, then they claim sales don't matter but yet whine about it :lol:

It bothers ppl because they want him to lose, they woulda been happy if this album did like lil Wayne rebirth.

They mad cuz drake did something new (the dancehall ****), it sounded great, ppl loved it, and it sold.

That makes ppl upset, it makes ppls blood boil. That's why they say the vulture **** :lol: you think anyone would be calling him a vulture if the whole dancehall thing failed, everyone said it sucked and it didn't sell? Nahhhhh they just want that man to lose so bad but it doesn't happen :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Here you go haters, have another one

Amaze me how a Canadian is running the US music "game"... :lol:

America needs to step it up.

It bothers ppl because they want him to lose, they woulda been happy if this album did like lil Wayne rebirth.

They mad cuz drake did something new (the dancehall ****), it sounded great, ppl loved it, and it sold.

That makes ppl upset, it makes ppls blood boil. That's why they say the vulture ****
laugh.gif
you think anyone would be calling him a vulture if the whole dancehall thing failed, everyone said it sucked and it didn't sell? Nahhhhh they just want that man to lose so bad but it doesn't happen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your new name from this day forth is MrSandalz

*Patiently waits for Funkflex on Hot 97*

I'm sorry

No worries.

For those that are curious

I got 'chu

Thank you!

Man Drake been in NY @ MSG 4 nights in a row, Flex could roll up to the concert if he's really "respected" he must know people right?

If Drake told hot 97 he wants to do their show, you really think they gonna tell him no?

Lmao at Flex saying he doesnt have to play Drakes music as if he doesnt work for ratings

Exactly. FunkFlex ain't tryna' shoot the 1's. Jus' wanna' talk tough over his hour slot.

How you let run it down here, I'm not even from around here.

(6ix 6ix 6ix 6ix 6ix)

What I did find interesting in that article is that Spotify has 100 Million users to Apple's 15 Million...

Only 30 Million users have a paid tier account for Spotify...

Which means 70 Million people (i.e. the majority of streaming users) are streaming the curated playlists determined with label involvement and essentially treat it as their radio...

Meaning a label could possibly keep songs on the curated "Hip Hop/R&B" playlists for a long *** time to manipulate it's chart positions.

Interesting.

dbd57bcbb3fff7245025a39061012200.png

Last edited:

That makes ppl upset, it makes ppls blood boil. That's why they say the vulture **** :lol: you think anyone would be calling him a vulture if the whole dancehall thing failed, everyone said it sucked and it didn't sell? Nahhhhh they just want that man to lose so bad but it doesn't happen :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom