🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Can someone explain to me why Drake even knows who 600Breezy is? 
Bruh is infatuated w street _'s 
laugh.gif

definitely a visual representation of the males over age 14 that do **** like leave L's and rat emojis in meeks comment section and say "mans" and "ting" in real life 3 dimensions

definitely a visual representation of the males over age 14 that do **** like leave L's and rat emojis in meeks comment section and say "mans" and "ting" in real life 3 dimensions
I've definitely been seeing this all over NT lately 
laugh.gif

It's been long enough to ask this now I think, but is More Life better than Views?

I expect a lot of yes responses cause people hated Views but yeah.

I liked Views, but I just listened to both albums in succession More Life is much better than Views.

Both mediocre but I actually kept some songs from More Life on my playlist.

I give More Life the slight edge too.

Views had a couple of songs that were alright but felt like they were just there to me, whereas More Life was condensed to that size and had a better flow throughout it (again, to me.)

More life has more replay value. The bars are better and the balance of introspective Drake, braggadocious Drake, and simp Drake is spot on.

It's been long enough to ask this now I think, but is More Life better than Views?

I expect a lot of yes responses cause people hated Views but yeah.

Idk views had them hits. You can throw that *** on in the mix of all kinds of different people and each song is gonna give somebody something.

I ran back his whole catalogue the other day.

TML or IFYRTITL are probably the worst(but not bad, still good albums) of his catalogue.

I think people just front on views.

9 is definitely one of my fav drake songs. Straight up villain drizzy. **** giving these dudes handouts, cut the ties, keep stylin on em ****. That ho rides so hard @ night in the whip

Last edited:
Idk views had them hits. You can throw that *** on in the mix of all kinds of different people and each song is gonna give somebody something.

I ran back his whole catalogue the other day.

TML or IFYRTITL are probably the worst(but not bad, still good albums) of his catalogue.

I think people just front on views.

9 is definitely one of my fav drake songs. Straight up villain drizzy. **** giving these dudes handouts, cut the ties, keep stylin on em ****. That ho rides so hard @ night in the whip
Say what?! I take both of those over More Life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom