🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I done had this **** on repeat since they played it on OVO Sound Radio last week. Beat is ******* ******ed. 

I couldn't stand this _ when his manager had him tryna be the new Yung Gleesh, this is hard tho 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Re visited more life. Had it on repeat all day at work to see what it really was about

Confirmed my initial reaction, it's one of his best works imo even being a playlist. Just wonder how it'll age

I can't really listen to dudes older work tbh

Been on the HOT 100 for 8 years in a row [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji]

Artists with 200+ consecutive weeks charting on the Hot 100: @Drake 421 | @LilTunechi 326 | @rihanna 216 | @NICKIMINAJ 207.

You know he's about to come through with the summer anthem

Most definitely this will be played plenty the next few months. It doesn't 'knock' but radio will give it spins all summer.

There actually isn't much to it :lol: .

Last edited:
DJ Khaled x Drake - To The Max (Audio)

[Video][/Video]

I dig it. Just some bouncy summer ****.

I can see people not being thrilled at this being the culmination of weeks of asking Asahd if the vocals fell through though :lol:

Last edited:
Off first listen, it sounds like the beat was sped up double time, anddd...it sounds like a lot of the parts are missing? Lol

Off first listen..."For Free" >

But i'll give it some more spins

This beat is all over the place. I also agree with what Gordonson said. People are going to be disappointed. After 8 weeks of "Asahd did the Drake vocals come in yet" more was needed. Doesn't mean the song was bad, but it was coupled with an insane amount of hype to be the standard summer song about nothing.

Sounds like a mix of Baltimore Club Music and Miami bass music.

Drake just don't fit on this one.

For Free>>

Its a good instrumental but the vocals don't match up well. Reminds me of one of those remixes by Star Slinger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom