The titanic vol. lost

Nah! Rose definitely had that FIRE box though. You saw how Jack folded and was shivering afterwards. That’s why he gave her the lifejacket and fur coat without second though.

He was fine with dying after that experience.
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

You can tell she put it on him too. All that faking for Cal she was ready to get loose. Had my dude in the “hush little baby, lay here” position afterwards lol. Jack was bout ready to start sucking his thumb lol

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

You can tell she put it on him too. All that faking for Cal she was ready to get loose. Had my dude in the “hush little baby, lay here” position afterwards lol. Jack was bout ready to start sucking his thumb lol

Yooo was that the same car Rose + Cal pulled up in before departure?! She was definitely on that vengeful and demon time. Those are always the best kills. :evil:

I used to think that was Rose’s handprint on the foggy glass. Upon rewatch, it was definitely Jack fighting for his life. Can’t convince me otherwise.

Yes, it was quite terrifying. Probably the only saving grace is it was a quick death in the water. Compare that to something like USS Indianapolis, and that's a whole different level of hell.

I just looked up that USS Indianapolis

Surviving a torpedo attack only to be floating around watching your peers get taken out by shark attacks for days waiting for your turn has to be one of the worst ways to go out

Still get chills when I watch this scene...

Bruh USS Johnston :sick:
All the way down there!!!

The USS Samuel Roberts is now the deepest.
IMG_4962.jpeg
IMG_4963.jpeg

Am I trippin, or is it in a river under water?

Ocean still remains the scariest place in the world to me :smh:

The fact I can look off in the distance as far as I can and know there’s bodies of water 100s times deeper than that just ain’t right :lol:

I’m a decent swimmer and I still refuse to jump in bodies of water. Riptides are hella scary. :smh:. I’ll stick to swimming pools…

The older I've gotten, the more I've taken this point of view. Riptides and also being in someone else's home without really being able to know where they are is a no-go for me. Had a good friend get caught in a riptide and only survived because some big body builder dude managed to swim out and get him.

to add to the Titanic lore, decades after the movie came out everyone's favourite astrophysicist, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, pointed out that the star positions of the faithful night is wrong in the film.

The night sky where many people died a cold and terrible death was incorrect for the date and time.

The perfectionist James Cameron has since gone back and changed it

Bruh USS Johnston :sick:

They recently found a wreck 400 feet deeper, too. Technology has come a long way in finding these ships. The Indianapolis was finally discovered a few years ago as well. Also, some ships, like the USS America, was decommissioned and sunk intentionally.

All the way down there!!!

The USS Samuel Roberts is now the deepest.
IMG_4962.jpeg
IMG_4963.jpeg

Am I trippin, or is it in a river under water?

There are all sorts of ocean currents. The most common for humans is an undercurrent (or, undertow). It's when the current going back out is stronger than the current coming in. It'll knock you off your feet if you're not careful, and can happen in not even knee deep water.

Back
Top Bottom