🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Still waiting for son to finesse his way out of the YMCM contract. Go sign with Apple directly or some ****. Theres this recent video of Birdman saying 'contracts can always be re-contracted' though so idk :lol:

People overlook the fact Meek got upset that QM didn't wanna work with him which caused him to get mad so what does that tell you Meek was up to? Reaching out to a ghostwriter as well

People overlook the fact Meek got upset that QM didn't wanna work with him which caused him to get mad so what does that tell you Meek was up to? Reaching out to a ghostwriter as well

Right, Meek wanted that man to write for him and ppl brushed it under the rug. Meek's career is over anyways so its whatever.

Drake Says He Needs 500 Weeks on the Hot 100

After ending an impressive 430-week run on the Billboard Hot 100 this past week, Drake says he’s ready for more.

This week, TMZ asked the 6 God about the record, which ended an eight-year streak on the coveted songs chart. “I need 500,” he replied.

It is unclear what the OVO boss meant by the comment. On one hand, he could be oblivious to the fact his streak is over. On the other hand, he could be poised to make another even more astonishing Hot 100 run. If Drake were to stay on the Hot 100 for 500 weeks starting this year, the trek would take him into 2027.

In any case, Drizzy’s time on the Hot 100 has earned him many accolades. In fact, this year, he broke the record for most Hot 100 hits by a solo artist (154), shattering the record held by his mentor Lil Wayne.

As reported, Drake is still going strong on the Billboard 200, which tracks album sales. He is currently charting with More Life (No. 13), Views (No. 33), Take Care (No. 76), Nothing Was the Same (No. 119), and If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late (No. 126). His Future joint project What a Time to Be Alive is also on the chart at No. 188.

Up next, the 6 God is working on a new album in Toronto and he’s also teased a joint project with The Weeknd.

"500" weeks seems like an impossible feat. He was 70 weeks (a little over a year) away from reaching that, coming in as a new artist but I really don't see him sustaining another almost 10 years. Would be interesting to see

Right, Meek wanted that man to write for him and ppl brushed it under the rug. Meek's career is over anyways so its whatever.
only on the internet is meeks career over lol if you truly believe that you have a clouded perception of reality.
drake and his stans (stans not fans) are so hurt that there's an asterisk next to everything drake does now.

only on the internet is meeks career over lol if you truly believe that you have a clouded perception of reality.
drake and his stans (stans not fans) are so hurt that there's an asterisk next to everything drake does now.

It's really meek stans (which is sad that he even has those) that cry whenever someone puts a earned L next to his name :lol: they bring up how much money he makes, etc etc.

If anything they be the ones that be really defensive ready to go to war on the net for they savior lol

Ain't no asterik the music is still timeless

Also I don't think his career is over but he definitely not reaching the plateau he was on before. Now he just has his cult following keeping him afloat

Check his sales and get back to me. Son's antics got him out here hurting.

Also I don't think his career is over but he definitely not reaching the plateau he was on before. Now he just has his cult following keeping him afloat

Exactly. That's why he tried to scam Billboard with them fake Tidal numbers.

Numbers wise meek fell off if he wants to lean on the streets then I can see another waka flocka 2010 era shootouts at shows for the remainder of his career. He had a whole foot in the mainstream where he would have made a chunk of his career earnings but decided to go at the biggest artist of the decade.

It's really meek stans (which is sad that he even has those) that cry whenever someone puts a earned L next to his name :lol: they bring up how much money he makes, etc etc.

If anything they be the ones that be really defensive ready to go to war on the net for they savior lol

Ain't no asterik the music is still timeless
Well I'm a fan of both Drake and Meek so no need for you to get so upset.
Just saying the fact that you guys still talk about shows how hurt y'all are.
Just from reading your posts you are exactly like what you just described.
Secondly the asterisk has nothing to do with quality of music. Drake of course is still dropping quality music but many people will have a hard time putting him high on all time lists because of the ghostwriter situation.
Check his sales and get back to me. Son's antics got him out here hurting.

Exactly. That's why he tried to scam Billboard with them fake Tidal numbers.
He did 100k with a quality project that received generally favorable reviews lol.
Not to mention there was no Drake/Nicki stimulus this time around that boosted his DWMTM numbers.
Drake did half as much with ML than he did with Views... is he falling off too?
Before you try to use the playlist excuse... Wins and Losses was announced a week before release with very little promo. You're just one of those dudes that's obsessed with giving Meek Ls because he tainted your "Papi"'s legacy.

Bro meek has definitely been promoting wins and losses...for a minute. The whole dc4 stuff and million snippets, videos, etc that he dropped was in preparation for this album. No comparison to more life and views. Any way u slice it meek popularity fell off.

Notice he has a single female-Driven with chris brown, same formula as last time it just ain't working this time.

How is DC4 promotion for Wins and Losses? :lol:
IG snippets is not comparable to a proper roll out.
My point is that Meek fans still listen to Meek.
His career is far from over no matter how bad y'all want it to be.

How is DC4 promotion for Wins and Losses? :lol:
IG snippets is not comparable to a proper roll out.
My point is that Meek fans still listen to Meek.
His career is far from over no matter how bad y'all want it to be.
It's over bro. A boogie is alot better replacement for meek mill.

Back
Top Bottom