🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

The thing is...he's absolutely right. If you listen to 30 for 30 freestyle, or 4pm in Calabasas, or the song Views "Toast to the days when they weren't out to get me" what bro is saying isn't new.

They've been out to get Drake for a minute. How that relates to "Nice for what" I have no idea :lol: but yeah that stuff is definitely true

And Drake's beef with Hov is tidal based. There's more to it, but it is tidal based.

what is the more to it

Hov the type of dude to me who would see the larger play of wanting Drake on your team even if he didnt sign with Tidal

there are bigger bags to get than music...aint Hov trying to buy the Weinstein Company or something? Why dont you want virtually the next Denzel/Will caliber leading man for urban America on your team for the next 20 years.

what is the more to it

Hov the type of dude to me who would see the larger play of wanting Drake on your team even if he didnt sign with Tidal

there are bigger bags to get than music...aint Hov trying to buy the Weinstein Company or something? Why dont you want virtually the next Denzel/Will caliber leading man for urban America on your team for the next 20 years.

Yeah but allegedly Drake committed to Hov and Tidal and the whole premise of Tidal obviously works better w/Drake being the face (I mean look at what it did for Apple Music). At the last minute Apple came with the Bag and Drake, already being an apple fan went with them and nothing was the same after that.

delete1234 delete1234 Meek is signed to Roc Nation so im sure that was the gist of that
Regarding Drake/Jay-Z, once you remove the high school drama out the way it boils down to Slave vs The Master. Despite his immense success Drake still bows down to Zionist Jews who have an agenda they wanna carry out. In many ways Jay represents the slave who got away from the plantation. KanYe, and it pains me to say this, was Stephen from Django and was thus treated as such. That in my opinion is another large part of why he(Drake) doesn't get that "black excellence" pass.

P C H P C H I honestly don't recall how we got here either. Just passing the time between this move.

Yeah but allegedly Drake committed to Hov and Tidal and the whole premise of Tidal obviously works better w/Drake being the face (I mean look at what it did for Apple Music). At the last minute Apple came with the Bag and Drake, already being an apple fan went with them and nothing was the same after that.

i still think hov should reconcile for the bigger bag to be made but damn this is foul if he gave Hov his word.

I don't think that's well known. Apparently any and everybody was smashing beyonce.
That's how the industry goes. Usually one or 2 things happen : The sexual trauma is so severe that a split personality is formed to cope with it (Sasha Fierce), or the victim dies from hemorrhaging/strokes/aneurysm from the sustained stress.

Definitely not foul. This is business not selling sneakers :lol:

If you get a job offer for $70k and next week another firm calls you saying they’ll pay 100k and pay off your student debt what you gon do?

Business.

delete1234 delete1234 Meek is signed to Roc Nation so im sure that was the gist of that
Regarding Drake/Jay-Z, once you remove the high school drama out the way it boils down to Slave vs The Master. Despite his immense success Drake still bows down to Zionist Jews who have an agenda they wanna carry out. In many ways Jay represents the slave who got away from the plantation. KanYe, and it pains me to say this, was Stephen from Django and was thus treated as such. That in my opinion is another large part of why he(Drake) doesn't get that "black excellence" pass.

P C H P C H I honestly don't recall how we got here either. Just passing the time between this move.

Did he just sign or something? Wale was signed to roc nation I believe for the longest. i don’t even think jay z ever took a pic with wale :lol:

Still don’t make sense for jay to be absolutely absent from meek career then all of a sudden he’s the greatest thing to jay and now his wife is shouting out meek in songs LOL. Jay z def got his motive.

Interesting take, however didn’t jay z JUST recently get to the point where he can be considered a run a way slave? I never seen jay z speaking up on no issues 10 years ago...he been breaded and he’s been that top guy in hip hop/ a business man. So in the words of drake “you ain’t own it right away you had to wait on ******, we only 29 have some patience w us”

Jay z in the prime of his career wasn’t singing the tune he’s singing now...hell the only dudes that i really know that sung that pro black tune in the PRIME of their career are Tupac and Nas. That’s about it.

Hov has been rocking with Meek forever.
It’s not just because of the mutual “beef” they both have with Drake.

You got any early pics of them together? Interviews where the mention each other? Etc? I’m only asking cuz I really never seen it. I don’t follow jay z or meek mill so I really wouldn’t know. But I feel like there would be some indication of them rocking w each other.

Did he just sign or something? Wale was signed to roc nation I believe for the longest. i don’t even think jay z ever took a pic with wale :lol:

Still don’t make sense for jay to be absolutely absent from meek career then all of a sudden he’s the greatest thing to jay and now his wife is shouting out meek in songs LOL. Jay z def got his motive.

Interesting take, however didn’t jay z JUST recently get to the point where he can be considered a run a way slave? I never seen jay z speaking up on no issues 10 years ago...he been breaded and he’s been that top guy in hip hop/ a business man. So in the words of drake “you ain’t own it right away you had to wait on *****s, we only 29 have some patience w us”

Jay z in the prime of his career wasn’t singing the tune he’s singing now...hell the only dudes that i really know that sung that pro black tune in the PRIME of their career are Tupac and Nas. That’s about it.

If I recall Meek signed back in like 2012 or something. I am not that familiar with their relationship as well.

The thing about Jay is despite the black thing, to my knowledge he's always been extremely business saavy, in terms of owning his royalties to jumping ship at the right time, knowing when to sell etc. I would say his beef/disappointment with Drake comes in because he didn't listen. Yea he's still relatively young especially compared to Jay's time table, but Jay was giving him game since the Light Up days. Dame Dash was one of the first people I've seen speak up on the Weinstein's of the industry so I'm sure Jay knew, which by proxy he probably shared with Drake to give him a lay out of the game in terms of how the Jews control the industry and what their practices were. Knowing that, Drake still opted to go in that direction which I'm sure caused some tension. Throw in all the other things an you're at where were at now. Even with all that said ... Drake seems to be doing just fine

tumblr_p6t6fuI4EE1viblyvo7_500.gif

Nice for What in the same vein as Make Me Proud. That female empowerment wave. I see u Drizzy, smart move.

Lilweezyana **** :pimp:

It's kinda odd that its a song about women empowerment with the queen lauryn on the track, but it's n.o. bounce music that's gonna have women on all fours poppin mass.

Hot take

2018 run > 2016 run

Not really a hot take. That was the year of views. Views was trash. His best year will probably be 11 when all the loosies that should've been on take care dropped

I will say that the track has grown on me but it's still missing something. It's too short. It needs another verse.

Not really a hot take. That was the year of views. Views was trash. His best year will probably be 11 when all the loosies that should've been on take care dropped

I will say that the track has grown on me but it's still missing something. It's too short. It needs another verse.

We already got like 3-4 videos this year alone, which is rare for Drake, plus he’s been batting 1.000 if not damn near it

Plus he’s back to dropping loosies

He’s seemingly off that dancehall vibe (not that its anything bad with it), he’s back to his signature sound

Nice For What summer anthem :smokin

I can almost see Wayne dropping a verse on it

Back
Top Bottom