🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Dawson's Creek > Degrassi

An explanation? Da **** :lol:

Lowkey I would like to know at the people Drake as written and done reference tracks for.

Last edited:
It was already mentioned theres gonna be a response on the album

It’s never too late for a reply, considering Infrared is a direct response to Two Birds, One Stone, which is 2 years old

Its funny how I mentioned the floodgates opening once Pusha got at Drake successfully and this dude Jay is the first to go at Drake.

Jay need to accept ****** don't like him :lol:

Now it'll be hilarious if Drake goes at Jay directly. Not that corny subliminal ****.

Last edited:
Who is this girl that Drake dated that wasn't feeling his music? This has to be like the sixth time he's mentioned her.

Its funny how I mentioned the floodgates opening once Pusha got at Drake successfully and this dude Jay is the first to go at Drake.

Jay need to acceot *****s don't like him :lol:

Now it'll be hilarious if Drake goes at Jay directly. Not that corny subliminal ****.

After the Pusha bludgeoning, Drake may wanna just focus strictly on music, specifically the most safe types of songs as possible.

After the Pusha bludgeoning, Drake may wanna just focus strictly on music, specifically the most safe types of songs as possible.
Hey he may be more upset now.

Add some verses to the album.

Things are too controlled. It'd be pure entertainment if Drake just snapped :lol:

Last edited:
If Jay's beef with Drake is over him not signing to Tidal, then he needs to let it go.

History has clearly shown Drake made the right choice. I respect Jay's views on balck ownership but you can't expect other folk to help you in your janky capitialist scheme.

Tidal needed Drake, Drake didn't need Tidal, Drake secured a bigger bag and Jay seems to feel slighted. Especially since Drake reminds him he made the right choice.

Back
Top Bottom