🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

One of drakes biggest faults is that he doesnt recognize that a big portion of his fanbase just wants him to rap. Leave the trendy stuff alone and just rap

Nah, the biggest portion of his fan base wants the trendy stuff that’s what keeps him on top of the charts. I prefer his raps too, but I know I’m in the minority when it comes to his entire fan base.

Nah, the biggest portion of his fan base wants the trendy stuff that’s what keeps him on top of the charts. I prefer his raps too, but I know I’m in the minority when it comes to his entire fan base.

I didnt say the biggest. I said a big. Plenty still want him to rap. Dude got lazy. At the least I wish he would at least go back to back to IFYTITL. That was trendy but it was quality and was underrated at the time.

The diss was "I don't play really play no Tic-tac-toe"

Tic-tac-toe is played with Xs and Os.

I thought it could’ve been that bar but man, that’s so god damn subliminal :lol:

But that is Drake’s approach, mad subliminal. This shots at Ye prob the most direct outside of Duppy.

One of drakes biggest faults is that he doesnt recognize that a big portion of his fanbase just wants him to rap. Leave the trendy stuff alone and just rap

If he consistently made songs like Sandra’s Rose, Tuscan Leather, and Lord Knows... I’d see him in the same way AntiDope does...

Unfortunately he only has 2-3 tracks like that max per album.

If he consistently made songs like Sandra’s Rose, Tuscan Leather, and Lord Knows... I’d see him in the same way AntiDope does...

Unfortunately he only has 2-3 tracks like that max per album.

Not true at all. People just fall into the typecast of him being this super pop act who barely raps.

A ten song project of him just rapping on the infinite loop beat with the soul sample would win over a bunch of the stout anti Drake people.

Also....Finesse... You gotta be some cold hearted killer to not feel that one.

This kid is still talking bout Ye?.. sheesh. Ye never put his name in a song or talked about h=the mans friends and family.
Push smacked him so hard it made him redirect his energy somewhere else.

For his own reason he probably still respects and likes Pusha and doesn't really want smoke with him. His issue with Ye is for Ye kinda being a Snake. I'd honestly have more problems with Ye too if I was him

He put himself in that "typecast".

"Got the billboard melodies, rap is something I do on the side"

Being facetious with that line, tongue and cheek about how well he does with the pop / billboard melodies.

That being said, I do agree to an extent. However, he raps more than he sings, and has been a rapper who sings from jump. His aesthetic isn't that of a full fledged rapper however, which lends to him being typecast.

Back
Top Bottom