🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I get everyones point on the Drake and Pusha beef. Personally, if I am writing songs and lyrics for Kanye I would not expect him to produce a song that is going at me for not writing my own lyrics. The whole story is soooo messy and entertaining.

Crazy thing is Drake some how had infrared weeks before Daytona released and was sitting on Duppy just Incase it came out. Kanye was sitting on “March 14” just in case Drake replied.

Both camps acting like Broads.... J Prince ended this female beef

Pusha used the fact that Drake said his fiancé’s names as a way to get all gossip girl about his son. Pusha will fade Bolivian and Drake will continue to be a superstar. Kanye will continue to go down the slippery slope.

Ah, the good ole "popularity" take. Pretty much a go to at this point whenever it comes to defending Drake

Ah, the good ole "popularity" take. Pretty much a go to at this point whenever it comes to defending Drake
Bc it’s real. You expect me to believe Pusha went off just bc dude said his fiancées name? Nah b. Pusha saw an opportunity to slander Drake and make it out unscathed. He saw an opportunity to increase his popularity and help album sales. If he put that info out without that reasoning he would get killed.

He should've known that after the pusha ****, the only way to come out of that would be to just go hard with the rapping and do his thing on the other side with the r&b

How many physicals?

Making his album 75 tracks wasn’t just God’s plan, b.:lol::smh:

I hate this transitional era between streaming and physicals.
i mean i only buy physicals
of albums
i feel are going to mean something now
saves space
so many wack albums in the collection
this helps save me space
cause man
CURTIS is still on my shelf
next to my timbaland and magoo album :smh:

The Scorpion physical has not released yet. It comes out on the 13th according to Amazon

He did 158K pure sales.
I’m sorry. I told y’all I’m a hater.:lol:

i mean i only buy physicals
of albums
i feel are going to mean something now
saves space
so many wack albums in the collection
this helps save me space
cause man
CURTIS is still on my shelf
next to my timbaland and magoo album :smh:
I got an old XBox 360 box filled with things like Hip Hop is Dead and Midwest Swing. I’m cool on physicals too, I just wish there was a clear model for sales, and not an honor system with streaming apps.

I know, I sound old. I just caught myself complaining about how Steph Curry made a generation of kids like Trae Young feel like stepback threes from the hash Mark was the business. I’m old.

Ye shot was blatant the bars about linking when they have no tunes, they too worried about selling shoes. There was another one also

Back
Top Bottom