Don't waste your time
'Cause I'm wavy and I'm sayin' things
That I don't mean, but I do mean
And I don't want you to miss me
'Cause there's no way that you're sorry
And you're crying and you're sayin' things
That I do believe, but I don't even
Want you to get in my mind
I'm supposed to be in your mind (Oh woah)
For the first time in a long time
For the first time in a long
For the first time in the longest time

giphy.gif

Drake really has an album out off of leaks / a few records he put out himself over the last couple of months

Desires
I know
Toosie slide
Not Around
Plug
When to Say When
Chicago
War
Rollin
Vital
Zodiac Sign with Jessie Reyes
Oprah's bank account feat. Lil Boat
Body to Body
Slow Motion feat usher
Organization
Like I'm Supposed To
Real Bad Karma Feat. Bryson Tiller

Had he really ended up making an album out of them 8)

Record is crazy.

IMO Drake's biggest 'L' is not figuring this out. Too many classic records from his catalogue don't live on albums and it may be ancillary, but legacy wise it's hurt him a bit. The amount of Loosies that he has since 2010 that are IMO amazing, classic, whatever is criminal.

HE DID IT AGAIN MAN :rofl: Dark Lane Demos is so damn fire. In a roundabout way though I get it.

He missed with Views and Scorpion

There will always be people who will claim that they didn’t see the ball go through the net.

Nothing we can do about that.

Dark Lane Demo Tapes is straight subtle bangers and I love it.

Deeper Pockets is vintage Drake. Chris Brown track is outstanding. Wish Carti wouldn’t have sounded like Uzi was in his guts on ‘Pain 1993’ but it is what it is. Chicago freestyle is dope af! Losses is wow. Basically all the tracks are 🔥 except for the final 2 on the album.

🗣 That man DOES NOT MISS!
And it’s all loosies.

Drake leads rap in field goal percentage. Period.

Last edited:
toosie slide, time flies and landed were whack. rest were solid.

really need a toosie slide with just verses and no hook. song has bars but hooks kills entire song.

Excluding Chris Brown, the features on this album are trash.

Luckily thats not enough to stop me from enjoying this. Not one of his best, but good stuff nonetheless.

Big drake Stan but imo this tape feels like a miss, kinda turned off by it. Just jocking the artist sound he’s featuring. Album will probably be way better. If I hadn’t heard some of the tracks before hand would have cane with a different outcome

that style jocking exactly why I like this

a full tape of D4L/Pain 1993/From Florida With Love/Desires type tracks 🥴

breh legit doing some folks styles better than them on here

it’s wild to me IYRT and this are my fav projects he’s done and his biggest fans rank them low :lol:

Big drake Stan but imo this tape feels like a miss, kinda turned off by it. Just jocking the artist sound he’s featuring. Album will probably be way better. If I hadn’t heard some of the tracks before hand would have cane with a different outcome

It’s funny how the album is literally titled “DEMO TAPES” and people still say things like this.

These are throw away tracks that he deemed not good enough to make his album, yet they are still great songs.

If it’s not immediately apparent that a Drake song is a radio hit or club banger half of you guys automatically dismiss it, which is unfortunate.

just don’t have the same joy rushing to listen to his music like NWTS - summer sixteen era, just know drake can do better which is why I’ll look forward to the album. **** I loved care package more than this and those tracks are old throwaways but I will say demo tapes is growing on me, judgment was premature just not going to hype it. Losses and From Florida with love are my favorite tracks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom