🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

i was listening to this mix at work and it brought back some memories

i still remember going to my boy's house that used to live around the corner, who had a little homemade studio in his room. He was the very first person to put me on to Drake around early 2008 and i couldn't wait to get home from school to go over and listen to any new Drake that had just released

Gotta remember to throw this mix on while cleaning my apartment this weekend :lol: :smokin

982E3F56-0F97-4732-8303-EC4ABAA310BE.png

Watch the album be named ‘6’

We need a new timestamp joint
I still got ‘6PM in NY’ as my favorite one

What’s Drake most iconic verse? Thought of this cause I’m On One just came on and this **** still hits the same as 11

i’ve always gone to either the 2nd verse on Dreams Money Can Buy, or the second verse on Club Paradise

Hard for me to pick one but I finally settled on what my favourite Drake song is... Star67>>>>>>
"I remember I had went to Louis v with Hal, watched him spread $10,000 on a glass..."
GREAT choice. Many layers to this song and the beat switch is epic. Second part is classic imo. Great time in my life and favorite Drake album by far.

Last edited:
Tay Keith, Drake and Project Pat deserve a plaque for look alive. That joint is still insane. Dude is the chest coffee for features. As far as solo songs, I was thinking of my top 10 Drake-only joints:
Screenshot_20200704-080105_Samsung Notes.jpg

This was basically off the top of the head but I feel good about the choices.

Last edited:
Drinkin', smokin', ****in', plottin'
Schemin', plottin', schemin', gettin' money
Drinkin', ****in', smokin', plottin'
Schemin', plottin', schemin', gettin' money

best verse is tough. off top, all of tuscan leather, energy, free smoke, survival, back to back, first verse of look alive.

Hopefully we get ‘Not Around’ and ‘Greece’ on the album

Back
Top Bottom