🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

CLB had good songs, the album was just bloated overall, no cohesiveness, but some of the joints stood out as individual highlights.

The album would’ve benefitted from better sequencing, and trimming some of the songs, IMO
Papi’s Home
Way 2 Sexy
7AM (as an album cut)
Get Along Better
****ing Fans

Random but ‘NFITI’ would’ve been better as track 2, set the tone for the album

Have y’all opinions changed on ‘Nevermind’? I liked it right from release date, and IMO is my personal favorite Drake project behind NWTS

My son loves it. Hes 2.

With that being said. I do like it as well for what it is. Needed at least 1 Daft Punk collab to make it official tho.

Guess he cant really do **** about that since DP arent together anymore

Last edited:
Scorpion 😍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220809-161319_TIDAL.jpg
    Screenshot_20220809-161319_TIDAL.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 157
Girls want girls is an auto skip for me along with yebba’s heartbreak. Other than that the first 14 tracks are good.

Girls want Girls is a mess outside of the last piece of it “and I know you wanna rolll with da gangggggg and I know you want the finestttt of thangssss”

CLB is def way way overhated though. Much like every other album in his catalogue

Hov ruined love all too

Should of kept it as the OG. Him going Jaded pt. 2 on jorja >>

Hov ruined love all too

Should of kept it as the OG. Him going Jaded pt. 2 on jorja >>
Link?

edit 2 - nvm checking now

edit 3 - I’m a fan of drakes melodies after a good beat switch but it’s clear he was still working on that melody. Doesn’t sound bad but definitely needed some work.

Lmao there’s actually a good amount of songs I like on CLB but I can’t skip those first 4 songs fast enough.

Tuscan Leather v2 honestly.

Almost every feature on CLB doesn't belong. The one true exception is 21 Savage

Ehhh, you don’t like R&B so idk :lol: but I thought Ty on Get Along Better was good. That record is a standout to me. In general though, I do get the sentiment. Like, this album could do without Durk’s verse, Lil Baby’s verse,

I love N 2 Deep…until Super comes on

I love fair trade…until Travis comes on

And like I alluded to, Love All was about to be a peak dirty macking classic before he ended up putting Jay Z on it

Back
Top Bottom