🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Music would be so much better without genres attached to it.

Qft. This is true on so many levels. This is how I listen to music. I listened to Take Care from Drake at the same time listening to Hunter Hayes and Taylor Swift's Red album which was dope to me. No boundaries.

Draakes music makes me want to look through ex gfs facebook pictures and try to figure out what went wrong.
dont drake and drive because you might end up at your ex's house. :nerd:

I hope i'm not coming off as a stan by saying this, but seriously. These Drake jokes are soooo tired and played out G. They aren't even funny anymore. *Shrugs*

"Wish you would learn to love people and use things, and not the other way around."

Connect is so damn :smokin

"500 million. i got a pound cake. ****** is frontin' that's upside down cake. get 'em a red nose, they clown cakes. they shoulda newer let you 'round cake. look at my neck, i got a carat cake. now here's the icing on the cake...cake cake cake cake cake."

That's all struggle there. All struggle.

Slowing down Jhene Aiko's voice makes her sound exactly like Beyonce
nerd.gif

Someone put me on to more of her music

Not gonna review after first listen but I will say that his reference to him being "weezy like", he couldn't possibly think thats a good thing
laugh.gif

Also that "don't drake and drive" line is so true lol...............
mean.gif

That Curtis Mayfield sample at the end of "Tuscan Leather" :pimp:

Jealousy in the air now I can tell. SMH, I gotta get successful just so I can taste what its like to be this dude.

no lie. i listened to this album before i went to sleep last night and subsequently dreamed of this one chick i used to talk to in college and i ****** up my chance. haven't seen her or thought about her in years.

she's that "what if" :smh:

I don't get the hate for HOV verse, i liked it and it was legit to me
Verse was fire, but I'm not here to change anyone's opinion of anything

I'm not a Drake fan but he did his thing on thus album. I'm impressed..
What was your opinion of Take Care?

Matter if fact I'm curious to see what people thought of Take Care compared to what they think of this. Please respond

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom