🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

if you don't see the greatness in jay-z's verse on poundcake you might as well just stick listening to migos and all that other bs...

if you don't see the greatness in jay-z's verse on poundcake you might as well just stick listening to migos and all that other bs...
Yes, still Roc La Familia
Says a lot about you if you not feeling us
Jay's verse on Light Up > Pound Cake, imo
I agree, doesnt change the fact that all three verses are great.

305 to My City
pimp.gif
I mess with this heavy

Last edited:
What about this, because I like doing this after an album comes out

1. Tuscan Leather

2. Furthest Thing

3. Started From The Bottom

4. Wu-Tang Forever

5. *Song Featuring Robin Thicke & Jhene Aiko *

6. Worst Behaviour

7. Hold On, We're Going Home (Feat. Majid Jordan)

8. *Song Featuring Lil Wayne*

9. The Language

10. Too Much 

11. All Me (Feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean) 

12. *Song Featuring The Weeknd*

13. Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music 2 (Feat. Jay-Z)

Last edited:
I mean i know its not the most lyical Drake we've seen but this Album slaps IMO

Catchy as hell, feel good ****

You took Connect off
sick.gif

You put the Weeknd on
sick.gif
I've listened a few times and the tracks that don't do anything for me are Own it and Connect

I like 305 To My City and Come Thru but I would of rather seen a Weezy banger and I love The Weeknd so

My favourite song has switched three times also. Pound Cake, Worst Behaviour, and Connect. Cant choose between them.

Didnt realize I've listened this many times already, and its not even all of it
laugh.gif
You slacking bruh. As a Jay stan that Pound Cake number should be tripled.

I must've played it a million times by now and I don't even like Jay Z's own work besides MCHG.

Any song that drops within the next two to four weeks is getting added to NWTS, cause they're probably the "throwaway" tracks. This album really shaped up to be super long

My favourite song has switched three times also. Pound Cake, Worst Behaviour, and Connect. Cant choose between them.

Didnt realize I've listened this many times already, and its not even all of it
laugh.gif

You slacking bruh. As a Jay stan that Pound Cake number should be tripled.

I must've played it a million times by now and I don't even like Jay Z's own work besides MCHG.
Lol it would have ton more plays if it wasnt connected to Paris Morton Music. I just rewind it.

Last edited:
I wish I could cut off Paris Morton Music from Pound Cake somehow. Have to rewind it every time too.
Its already out there. I remember when Take Care Dropped, the online version had Marvins Room and Buried Alive split up and someone else cut Cameras and Good ones Go. I snatched up that split Marvins Room and Buried Alive. I liked the way Cameras and Good Ones Go went togther.

PMM2 is too short to be its own track tough sadly, so I wont even be looking for it.

Last edited:
I knew he wouldn't waste the rest of the album prospects. Hit-boy joint is probably from the promo video from a few days ago of just him driving.

My son Aubrey could've easily used the whole alphabet
"A, B I got your cd, you get an E for eFfort, G,
I rank it HI, nah J/K
it sounds like it should be on LMN later today
but Oh, please be on your Ps and Qs
but I know you grew up on easy ST you didn't pay your dues
bring your sun block cause my future is bright
it has mad UV rays cause my stuff is tight
what's in store for my future will DoubleYou,
my X callin me like Y did I see you
pull off with that girl I dont like in that brand new Z?
I string letters together baby, that's the G in me... Blah blah blah"
lol repped

Any song that drops within the next two to four weeks is getting added to NWTS, cause they're probably the "throwaway" tracks. This album really shaped up to be super long
Maybe I am reading too much into the IG post but...

Is there a projected Hit Boy track to be released?? 
nerd.gif

:lol: ok man, you don't need to be fake deep and try and find some hidden meaning I fully understand what jay was saying there **** was very average, not greatness at all. Unless all you need to do to make a great verse is have a few double entendres thrown in and take a Kanye verse and flip it at at the end from WTT. It's ok to not think a Hov verse is the greatest thing ever to be spit into a mic. :rofl: at listen to migos bc you don't think those cake bars were dope when Lupe did the same thing months earlier.

Either way, album is solid, really smooth listen SO glad Wayne and nicki aren't on this too.

gave this more spins, its a good overall album. my favorites as of now would have to be too much, the language, 305 to my city, pound cake / PMM2, & tuscan leather.

while i do like the album, i have to agree that after awhile, the songs do start to sound the same & at times feel dense. i think that's why i enjoyed take care so much because the songs were deeper & had more meaning. granted the subject matter was very similar, but i think the tracks were just better executed.

That Ellen performance was...ehhh, It got better as it went on. Majid didn't perform that well at all though to me.

I expect Trophies, Heat of the moment, and something else to come by Tuesday, or Wednesday.

The third transition on Tuscan Leather is straight
smokin.gif
  (3:11 - 6:04)   

Reminds me of some Jon B / 90's R&B type ish!

Last edited:
Only thing I really hated about this album was that he really put that song title "Wu Tang Forever"......couldn't he have just called it "It's Yourz" :smh:

8/10 doe

Back
Top Bottom