🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

- imma smash soo many nice things to this album lol too smooth :smokin :smokin :smokin nothing but bangers !!! :pimp:

Swangin' .. eyes closed, just swangin' .. same city, same friends.. if your looking for me. i'll be here, just swangin' :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

screw any other rap hip hop r&b album.. they dont kick like this right here !!! now you talking my language now your talking my language

" she just wanna smoke and fk i said girl thats all that we do " :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I cant even listen, you wildin.. i much rather sit here in silence !! :nthat: :nthat:

i just want some head in a comfortable bed, it can all be so simple..

Talkin that sh*t with your back to me, just know it always get back to me..

Come get your girl, she been here for 3 days and shes wayy too attached to me lmaooo :smokin :smokin

i cant say that out loud with out getting into beef.. so true, lol #factz :smokin :smokin

" JEALOUSY IN THE AIR TONIGHT, I CAN TELL !! .. I WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT OH WELL " :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Cant wait for the 24th.. so i can cop it and listen to it the right way lol :lol:

fk goin platinum, i look at my wrist and its alreadyyyyyyyy platinum lmaoo .. thats just how he feels #killerconfidence :smokin :smokin

...Tuscan Leather? top 5 intro?

sick.gif
sick.gif

whoever said that or co-signs it needs to be in a salon.

i don't know what ya'll be on sometime on this board man.

and while i admit Power Trip was one of the better rap singles to come out this year,

Crooked Smile is one of the worst.

cringe worthy hook and no one wants to hear T-Boz and Chilli on a record in 2013.

..."and they all look like my eyebrows: thick as hell"

sick.gif
sick.gif

only reason that album even moved units is because he piggybacked off Yeezus.

and ya'll praise that like it's some accomplishment.

The nice thing about NWTS is that it's all Drake. There's no weak *** guest rappers. Jay is the only actual guest star and that's a huge plus in my book. When I buy an album I want to hear that artist, not a weak compilation album. He did it right. Yes there's a few weaker songs but he actually made a DRAKE album. I have to applaud him for that.

:pimp:

sick.gif
sick.gif

and while i admit Power Trip was one of the better rap singles to come out this year,

cringe worthy hook and no one wants to hear T-Boz and Chilli on a record in 2013.

sick.gif
sick.gif

sorta yes, sorta no. crooked smile is a feel good track with a message. as for whos on a hook in 2013, if ud never been told it was them ud never know it was them so that argument is irrelevant. yea i cringe at the eyebrows line too lol. however, to say that the only reason cole sold is cuz of yeezus is foolish, especially since he outsold kanye by a good lil margin....

:x :x
:x :x

Man Power Trip and Crooked Smile are both amazing. Crooked Smile is an important song whether it applies to you or not man. As cliche as it sounds, a lot of people out here (kids and adults alike) have self confidence issues. Whether it be your skin color, height, weight, race, ethnicity, it's something that most feel insecure about. That record is all about embracing your "Crooked Smile."

and in my opinion TLC sounded great on that record. Didn't sound dated at all.

drake only actually spit for like 30% of the album. There are no O_O type songs on the album either. People love worst behavior but...wtf. "remembuh!? .... muhfugga never loved us! muhfugga. remembuh!?" wwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the **** is this dude talkin about? who... what th.. forget it smh. this whole album is filled with lines that dont make sense and shallow googled-myspace quotes from 2005 aimed at women who have alot of failed relationships. the hardest song on the album is either paris morton 2 or all me. which is sad. hopefully the grammys go by actual skill, impact, and content for hiphop album of the year so kendrick gets it (remembuh!? his album didnt make the cutoff last year, its in THIS years running)

Truth. :lol:

It's like dude is running outta stuff to rap about. He's been singing or rapping about the same thing for a while. Then that Migos flow... :lol:. Don't tell us you the best rapper in the game and you using that ****.

Last edited:

It's like dude is running outta stuff to rap about. He's been singing or rapping about the same thing for a while. Then that Migos flow... :lol:. Don't tell us you the best rapper in the game and you using that ****.

When you take a Narcissistic approach to your music, documenting only your life, then you're kind of limited tbh.

This is absolutely how I feel about the album. While all of the songs are listenable, he wasted countless verses on the album. If he moved verses around and trimmed the number of songs, he might have his best album to date. (But damn, that Pound Cake....Ric Flair WOOO!! Jay-Z hasn't floated like that since '98)

.....and this dude said Kendrick wasn't seeing him. Enh, we'll see come Grammy time ...

Gave it the spin finally... NWTS is great. Not anywhere near TC though. TC >>>>>>>>> NWTS >> TML.

My favorites right now are Worst Behavior, Connect, and 305 To My City in no particular order.

I dont see what yall see in Pound Cake at all. Didnt like any part of that ****. PMM2 >>>

Maybe it'll grow on me

almost hoping slash that all the way hoping Kendrick wins the Grammy so this dude has something to spit about besides the garden tools he saves in his free time.

Paris Morton Music 2 >>>> Pound Cake. Jay-Z's verses were at least better than what he gave to J Cole on "Mr Nice Watch" and Ludacris on "I Do It For Hip Hop".

Yeah, after giving this 10+ spins and letting it settle in, this isn't coming close to Take Care.

Not even close. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
My favourite song has switched three times also. Pound Cake, Worst Behaviour, and Connect. Cant choose between them.

Didnt realize I've listened this many times already, and its not even all of it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why you mad tho.

My opinion is that this is a better album but TC has better stand out tracks. TML doesn't come close to this, TML doesn't even come close to SFG IMO

After more listens this album is trash. Thought Drake would put the game in a choke hold but no he failed miserably . TML is on another level compared to this

Back
Top Bottom