🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

And as far as his contact goes...

I wouldn't take anything regarding someone signing or resigning to CM with any validity, especially if I heard it from Birdman's mouth. I honestly believe he's an idiot with very little business acumen, and others handle the serious music / business related stuff for cash money. Birdman got most of his wealth in a very very dirty way. But that's another story.

Regardless, I just don't know how many artist are actually "signed" to cash money anyway, Drake notwithstanding. Not saying he is or isn't, just that CM has never been upfront or 100 with their business ventures regarding their artist. Also, I geninely believe Drake would like to put his own albums out through his own label very soon, so the whole 4 album deal being up is intriguing, if not pretty believable. Title also corresponds to birdman too perhaps :lol: may be a reach on that front though.

Lil Chuckee most relevant moment was being in the Bedrock video which is partly courtesy of Drake.

A lot of artists need to stay away from Twitter besides promo, people making themselves look foolish daily/hourly.

Last edited:
So I guess no one watched the video I posted? It came from Drake's mouth. He said he resigned with them because they're family and loyalty. Blah blah. In addition to Drake saying it, Baby has said a few times that the deal was done and long term deal.

At about 4:22

Last edited:
So I guess no one watched the video I posted? It came from Drake's mouth. He said he resigned with them because they're family and loyalty. Blah blah. In addition to Drake saying it, Baby has said a few times that the deal was done and long term deal.

At about 4:22
It's kind of hard to hear exactly what he said cause he was talking so low but I know I didnt hear him say I resigned with CM 

I hear him say "It's about loyalty, signing with Birdman and Wayne for another, however many albums has meant a lot to me. I just want to make a record to commemorate that."

Album is expected to sell over 500K this weekend.

For anyone that cares. Here's some paperwork on his contract and his dispute with Cortez Bryant. Shows how much the labels get and what Drake gets after the labels get paid. It's pretty lengthy and interesting.
http://www.entlawdigest.com/2012/07/27/Drake.pdf

So if someone listening with an unbiased ear forms a different opinion than you, then what? Just curious

nerd.gif
then how can u dispute their opinion? if their opinion is unbiased, how can u say its wrong? the problem is... most people's opinion is biased in this subject lol
He released the album trailer with the release date before Thanksgiving.. the album dropped in December how that is that not a fact?
u know what??!? YOURE RIGHT!  i forgot all about that lil trailer. youre absolutely right about that. somehow, most people still didnt know he was dropping in Dec, including myself.

I hear him say "It's about loyalty, signing with Birdman and Wayne for another, however many albums has meant a lot to me. I just want to make a record to commemorate that."

Album is expected to sell over 500K this weekend.

For anyone that cares. Here's some paperwork on his contract and his dispute with Cortez Bryant. Shows how much the labels get and what Drake gets after the labels get paid. It's pretty lengthy and interesting.
http://www.entlawdigest.com/2012/07/27/Drake.pdf
Repped
But do t wanna read that
Can I get cliffs please :nerd:
What he gets paid vs the labels
Why is j prince beefing

OMG.. I just heard 6 PM in New York.. On that Paris Morton 2 ****

Lately I feel the haters eatin' away at my confidence
They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments

then how can u dispute their opinion? if their opinion is unbiased, how can u say its wrong? the problem is... most people's opinion is biased in this subject lol

But that's my thing...How do you know that people's opinions are biased on this subject? Even if they liked every single drake album and leak ever, that doesn't mean that they are biased or unbiased. It's just their opinion, they literally could have just genuinely liked everything dude put out.

I actually don't have as high of an opinion on this new tape as I did last night. Couple songs I personally can do without. But I would say it's a good 13/17 or even 14/17, but I wouldn't say that's being biased at all.

I guess that's my point. There's no metric to determining if someone is biased or not to me, and that's why it's so hard to rate and compare music. It isn't a sport. You really can't do it. But that's another story for another time.

Legend, 10 Bandz, Jungle, Madonna, Energy, 6pm, COMPANY :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: , preach, Wednesday night, You & the 6, No Telling, 6man,

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Since no one else is gonna say it, why does the album art look like it was written upside down and sound like a hostage situation? I guess it's a subliminal towards cm.

Back
Top Bottom