🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Isn't Drake close with the Kardashians too 
laugh.gif

This album will be getting thoroughly bumped today. Went to sleep and saw the link was missing so I copped on i tunes. My PC is too slow be downloading all that ****. All I see are people loving this album even if they were fans of his older stuff before. Subject matter questions aside this Album is still dope. I'm just proud of this dude for finding his way off the sinking ship.

Tyga tweeting about other men at 3am :lol:

Mole Rats always show up at unsuspecting times. He's mad that Drake will get to leave CM and he's stuck getting his checks though Baby.

Last edited:
energy, 6 man, star67 - my favourite tracks so far on first listen. Can't wait for the weekend and to listen to this all weekend.

At about 4:22, he talks about loyalty to Baby and Wayne and being blessed to sign with them again.

This was supposed to be a mixtape but why give this out for free when you can sell 300K-500K copies of this at the very least.
Of course he gonna say that though
Look were dissing baby got wayne
On the damn shelf
Drake always been smart on how he moves in the industry career wise
I give him that
He been able to seperate and create his own brand
Isn't ovo or whatever through Warner bros???? Or something like that

This album will be getting thoroughly bumped today. Went to sleep and saw the link was missing so I copped on i tunes. My PC is too slow be downloading all that ****. All I see are people loving this album even if they were fans of his older stuff before. Subject matter questions aside this Album is still dope. I'm just proud of this dude for finding his way off the sinking ship.

Mole Rats always show up at unsuspecting times. He's mad that Drake will get to leave CM and he's stuck getting his checks though Baby.
Tyga ain't even getting Checks from baby from what I remember
I think it was a breakfast club interview where he said he hasn't seen a check from cm

:lol: @ the lack of objectivity from some of you.

I ain't gonna rain on anyone's parade tho, some of these tracks are cool... Most are obviously throwaway songs because they're so bad.

But regardless, never a bad thing to get new music. still appreciate a new drake tape to play in the whip.

Just hoping the "official" album has a lot more quality rap songs than this.

Enjoy the music guys. :smile:

At about 4:22, he talks about loyalty to Baby and Wayne and being blessed to sign with them again.

This was supposed to be a mixtape but why give this out for free when you can sell 300K-500K copies of this at the very least.
On the damn shelf
I give him that

A couple pages ago, there was a debate that his contract was up and he didn't sign with them again. That video proves, he signed again and his contract isn't up.

His OVO label is through WB

On the damn shelf
I give him that

A couple pages ago, there was a debate that his contract was up and he didn't sign with them again. That video proves, he signed again and his contract isn't up.

His OVO label is through WB
He resigned before nwts right???
How many albums did he resign for???

I don't know how many albums but people were saying he never resigned and his contract was up. I'm pretty sure he did before NWTS. Baby said an interview that it was for a lot of money and a long time. That's vague but after this release, he still on Cash Money.

never too late to get them thoughts off when someone say ya name :lol:

He probably just heard the song at 2 or 3am. Just like we're all talking about men on a message board, you reaching with that one hard.

This song "Legend" is wack, Ginuwine must have got paid for this one because he should have declined that sample.

Of course G is gonna clear the sample, son is about to get PAID!!! :pimp:

laugh.gif
@ the lack of objectivity from some of you.

I ain't gonna rain on anyone's parade tho, some of these tracks are cool... Most are obviously throwaway songs because they're so bad.

But regardless, never a bad thing to get new music. still appreciate a new drake tape to play in the whip.

Just hoping the "official" album has a lot more quality rap songs than this.

Enjoy the music guys.
smile.gif
finally. this SOUNDS like a mixtape. and not in a good way. its clearly throwaways with 2 or 3 good tracks with one of them being from waynes mixtape. to keep it funky, this mixtape soundin kinda trash. but its drake so yall gonna love it anyways

Yea she reported on his original deal too.

Idk where dudes getting that he resigned since that would've been big news, not just something talked about on a behind the scenes video.

Also why would he re-sign before his contract was up? That doesn't make business sense as he has more bargaining power now then he did before NWTS.

I don't believe Drake started his own imprint to not fully utilize it for himself especially knowing his track record of making smart business decisions.

He clearly states on camera that he resigned and there's interviews with Baby saying he resigned.

There's not many reports or links because it's never been a big deal. This isn't sports. Not sure why people are so infatuated with Drake's contract. Think about how many rappers you hear about their contracts and length of their deals.

Tyga ain't even getting Checks from baby from what I remember
I think it was a breakfast club interview where he said he hasn't seen a check from cm

Yeah that's true but let's see how the mole rats album get's released with all that bs going on the label. Baby got that dude by the balls and he still puffing out his chest talkng **** to the biggest rapper in the game. Tyga needs to understand that Drake could care less about him. Stick to smashing Kylie cause that Jenner connect is biggest thing going for him right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom