🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

haha thats what I'm saying.  people need to go back and listen to that quick quick.

She's just a little too worth it.... (I can relate so much lol)
Yeah it's super relatable to me right now 
laugh.gif
 maybe that's why I like it so much
Hahaha yeah it gets me in my grimey not giving no dambs attitude.  

I wish there was like one of those full tracks where its like the dope part of the song.  Such as the end of Star67 and Jungle, or 6God.  When everything kind of slows down and he just makes it sound ill.  Why can't there be a consistent track like that.  The ending of 6God is the best part which is only like 3 lines lol.

will not watch.. it seems like Jas Prince is trying to rank in some cash without Drake's consent. That's a really low thing to do to your so called friend.

But jas isnt consenting to it either. And according to the producers of the film, drake gave consent for the film years ago, signed off on it, approved the trailer, and everything

But jas isnt consenting to it either. And according to the producers of the film, drake gave consent for the film years ago, signed off on it, approved the trailer, and everything

I seen the tweet saying him and Jas were both against it.. not sure what happened to make them backtrack. Wayne had a documentary about him before and he ended up saying he wanted nothing to with as well. Rappers should stay away from doing docs cause problems only seem to come :lol:

Last edited:
yall gonna go see it? wonder why he put #protectingthefans 

The producers are talking about suing if the film does bad :lol:

According to a contract obtained by the LA Times, Drake signed a contract with Serious Entertainment, the promoters of the concert detailed in Homecoming, in which he agreed to the concert's filming alongside a $15,000 cash fee and a 15% royalty on the film's profits. The contract also stipulated that, should Drake's 2009 concert sold out (which it did), he would be required to play another show for $5,000. This second show has yet to take place, as the LA Times notes.

"We can drag him into a stadium tomorrow if we wanted to," said Mark Berry, one of the film's executive producers. "Personally, I think he should honor his commitments. Even if he does a show and the proceeds go to charity, doesn’t matter to us."

Berry says Drake and Cash Money were previously approached about buying back the footage, but that both parties repeatedly declined. According to him, Drake has known about plans to bring the film to theaters since November, and approved an early trailer. "I think he thought nothing was going to happen with the film," Berry said.

He added: "Not that he had to promote or market the movie; he could have kept his mouth shut. We’ve gotten more mileage with him sending out that tweet than anything."

A representative for Drake told the LA Times: "Obviously Drake and OVO only put out music and video/film that is of the highest quality for their brand and what their fans have come to expect, and do not want any fans to buy into something that has not come from them."

http://pitchfork.com/news/58876-producers-of-new-drake-documentary-consider-filing-lawsuit/

Why wait 5 years later to even release it ? They should of gotten the hint a while ago that he wasn't down with this. Drizzy said he will do a second show and didn't come through which probably wasn't the best look for him. If anything he should of bought the film from them and just bounced. Maybe there's something more to this. I just seen a producer on TMZ talking about suing :smh:

Last edited:
My boy really don't need a court case on his hands :smh:

Wouldn't be surprised if they pieced together some old performances on some MJ This is It bull. SMH

Kevin is touring through stadiums all over now. I guess he's gonna do stand up on the first day.

But you have to buy tickets separately and it's in a different venue, so it doesn't really seem truly part of OVO Fest. Either way, if I can get tickets then I'll try to make the trip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom