🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This real?

Naw, fan-made. It's dope though.

I don't know what to expect from this project, so I just won't form any :lol:

Outside of the full version of Never Satisfied and Where Ya At, I've never actually been too big of a fan of their collaborations.

As a big fan of both though, I'm very interested in seeing how this turns out.

This ____ Drake wants this year to be his, for real.

Last edited:
Where Ya At 
pimp.gif
 Drake on metro boomin beats would be interesting

Not too sure about an entire project from Drake & Future. Future would limit it as far as subject matter goes.

Does Bryson Tiller have an official project out or just singles?

Not too sure about an entire project from Drake & Future. Future would limit it as far as subject matter goes.

Doesn't seem like Tiller has an official project or even an EP, just singles

Yea don't know if I can stand a entire tape of these two. Production should be crazy though.

Tiller's project will be out October 2nd I believe. Titled T R A P S O U L.

I haven't heard anything by this Bryson Tiller dude and don't want to. The enormous amount of gas has annoyed me and the commentary that I've read makes me feel like I'm not gonna like it anyways so why even bother.

I haven't heard anything by this Bryson Tiller dude and don't want to. The enormous amount of gas has annoyed me and the commentary that I've read makes me feel like I'm not gonna like it anyways so why even bother.
Seems like the dumbest logic ever 
laugh.gif
 but it's your loss 

I would have never gotten into Drake's music if I had that mindset since I came on during the So Far Gone days

Last edited:
Could be, but a large amount of hype has steered me wrong many a times, see the Weekend who is terrible and I hate.

This gas is coming from people who's opinions of music I question as it is, I see the type of music they typically cosign and know what kind of sound they gravitate towards. My reluctance to listen is founded off past experience and trends

Could be, but a large amount of hype has steered me wrong many a times, see the Weekend who is terrible and I hate.

This gas is coming from people who's opinions of music I question as it is, I see the type of music they typically cosign and know what kind of sound they gravitate towards. My reluctance to listen is founded off past experience and trends
I understand that but to not even listen to a single song is strange. If you like PND and Roy Woods you might actually enjoy the music

Most. Fitting. Username. Ever.

He shouts out Drake various times in different songs, can tell he's his idol or something. He also remixed a few of Drake's tracks

Last edited:
I guess I'm the only one that didn't hear Drake? I hear more Party.
laugh.gif
I think it's good music anyways.
It's overall the new ambient/trap movement sound. So, PND, Drake, Roy Woods except Tiller has a "traditional" singing RnB voice so that's what's the difference for me. PND and Drake aren't your traditional vocalists where I feel like Tiller can hit notes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom