🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Who the hell wants to hear gucci and drake

I dont wana hear a congested voice followed by a hummingbird sanger dude

VFT6 isn't going to be like drakes last two projects. History shows that all his albums are much more of original drake sound. IF and what a time to be alive are just way more trap influenced. Hence, a future collab
I personally think VFT6 is going to be on some 808's 80% singing / melody type **** which is why he's went away from that completely on the last two projects he's released along with all the freebies he's released.

Beat me to it. My ***** Shoe a real one. Clips 2016 champs
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

gucci just gonna drop a bunch of mixtapes and perform in hood clubs throughout the south for 10k the rest of his career

he tried that mainstream **** and i doubt he wanna go back to it

I guarantee when Gucci get out drake is one of the first ones to do a song with or even maybe try to do a tape. I pray to god wop decline but he'd be crazy to do that from a business standpoint.

Gucci & Drake still aint done a song together. Something tells me that theres a lil more to that cuz if he wanted to they woulda been collabed. I mean just look at all the ppl Gucci has collabed with

They got that one joint "I know you say you love me girlll" idk what it's called but I get what you mean

They made that way back in like 2010. But there's gonna be a buzz when he gets out so I know Aubrey will find some way to capitalize on it. He might post something on IG, shout him out on a single, or work with him

Man, I remember every line from that "Believe It Or Not" joint which means that I probably used to play the **** out of it back when it dropped :lol:

I'd love a collaboration project between Ross and Drake still.

I rock with this after 3 spins though. It sounds for the most part just like their relationship seems to be. It always felt like Drake looks at Future as inspiration artistically, so it didn't surprise me in the least that he rode with Future's deliveries often on the tape.

Last edited:
i dont wanna see another drake project with another trap rapper, a couple of singles here and there is cool but a full project nah

one verse is pure drug talk and the next verse is champagne and chicks, its like trying to mix water and oil

Which is why I don't like it.

Do wish we got Drake and Ross.

And while we're talking collabo's

Would kill for a 

Drake/Ross
Drake/Weeknd
Chance/Gambino
Cole/Kendrick

Koudie x Drake [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] #TheFreshhhhTape :smokin :smokin :smokin [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I can def see it happening !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

- Much luv, Stay Freshhhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Koudie x Drake [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] #TheFreshhhhTape :smokin :smokin :smokin [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I can def see it happening !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

- Much luv, Stay Freshhhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:rofl: Koudie do you talk this hype in real life man??

This aint a game to me !! I'm freshhhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Koudie be ghostwriting Tony Sunshines lyrics like that too

Shhhhhh lol thats on the low low !!

. I'll be posting some Crackkkk [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] #soonenuff !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- Much luv, Stay Freshhhhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom