🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Defending or not caring it's the same thing. Drake is getting away with hip hop murder. But this is a different era of hip hop. Biting is the thing to do now.

What do y'all want ppl to do? Lol throw out all their drake CDs. Boycott his music?

Now I understand, ppl are MAD that other ppl aren't mad. :lol: man this **** is crazy

I guess Kanye's career is a dud too...dude literally made a legacy off samples...yawnnn

It's been known from day 1 that Ye had writers.

And sampling a song vs somebody making a song for you is 2 totally different things.

Defending or not caring it's the same thing. Drake is getting away with hip hop murder. But this is a different era of hip hop. Biting is the thing to do now.

What do y'all want ppl to do? Lol throw out all their drake CDs. Boycott his music?

Now I understand, ppl are MAD that other ppl aren't mad. :lol: man this **** is crazy

Relax bruh, ain't nobody mad lol. It is what it is. Can't say the slightest thing about Drake w/o dudes strapping the capes on.

It's been known from day 1 that Ye had writers.

And sampling a song vs somebody making a song for you is 2 totally different things.
Relax bruh, ain't nobody mad lol. It is what it is. Can't say the slightest thing about Drake w/o dudes strapping the capes on.

That's not caping bro just calling it like it looks, speaking in general. Like I get it now that you said that. Maybe disappointed is a better term than mad.

I'll say it again. Drake is the modern day Hov. Hov got away with a lot of questionable **** but once you reach the top of the game it don't matter. The hits are automatic and you have a legion of fans that will swear by you.

I ain't mad. He deserves his place in the game. Him and his team had a plan and they made it happen. Integrity don't mean **** when it comes to business. That's just how it is

If soulja did this we would be clowning him. Like son said when u at the top they turn the other cheek. Any rapper not in that position, get exposed for having ghostwriters, have other guys write for em, get pissed on, Shang tsung others would be crucified. Its crazy how being in that spot got his peers church mice quiet, nobody wanna ruin that potential co sign.

I'll say it again. Drake is the modern day Hov. Hov got away with a lot of questionable **** but once you reach the top of the game it don't matter. The hits are automatic and you have a legion of fans that will swear by you.

I ain't mad. He deserves his place in the game. Him and his team had a plan and they made it happen. Integrity don't mean **** when it comes to business. That's just how it is
Basically.

If soulja did this we would be clowning him. Like son said when u at the top they turn the other cheek. Any rapper not in that position, get exposed for having ghostwriters, have other guys write for em, get pissed on, Shang tsung others would be crucified. Its crazy how being in that spot got his peers church mice quiet, nobody wanna ruin that potential co sign.
Too many people got money on Drake. Look at how many "friendships" he formed. Son is feeling himself so much he tryna dance like Chris Brown on Hotling Bling :lol:
Kinda sad Meek lost to a guy that wears turtlenecks and looks like a teddy bear

Its like everybody in the industry know not to say nothing about son. Dudes duck those questions like crazy. They not trynna ruin that potential collab or get blackballed outchea.

When exactly did that shift take place?
When YouTube and the internet started to become the main place to watch videos and the vlog and video lanes began to merge.

Any ***** with a camera considers themselves a video director, so there are no video concepts or sets. 

I noticed a lot of videos started to have the same "****** just jumping around with no girls" concept after Pe$o and Don't Like.

Last edited:
I'm probably late on this but that #drakealwaysonbeat vids are hilarious. He even on beat to the rugrats lol. Can't believe the power this guy has over kids

Anybody know the sweats he has on with the owl hoody? I wanna say moncler. If u know can u point me in the direction.

Drake isn't with the bs with the media, you mainly hear about him when it's music related...that helps imo...look how Kanye tarnished himself wildin out in interviews...sometimes, less is more

Drake isn't with the bs with the media, you mainly hear about him when it's music related...that helps imo...look how Kanye tarnished himself wildin out in interviews...sometimes, less is more

Tarnished himself?

He's a pop culture icon. Wilding out in interviews is part of why he's popular.

No, not even close

Tarnished himself?

'06 Kanye talking about social issues is different from '13 kanye throwing tantrums about fashion...he's alienated a lottt of people. His music is secondary to him now, that's pretty obvious...

'06 Kanye talking about social issues is different from '13 kanye throwing tantrums about fashion...he's alienated a lottt of people. His music is secondary to him now, that's pretty obvious...

I don't see the correlation between the two. It's pretty obvious that HE put music on the back burner and fashion is his priority. He has people sleeping overnight in front of stores for his shoes and paying ridiculous prices for homeless fashion.

Who is he alienating? He's probably the biggest pop culture icon in the world right now.

I don't see the correlation between the two. It's pretty obvious that HE put music on the back burner and fashion is his priority. He has people sleeping overnight in front of stores for his shoes and paying ridiculous prices for homeless fashion.

Who is he alienating? He's probably the biggest pop culture icon in the world right now.

El oh el

Tarnished himself?

It's almost like sometimes he forces himself to do and say wild **** to keep up with that rockstar role he's built for himself.

It definitely adds to his brand though.

Back
Top Bottom