🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake is just a talented guy...could you see any other rappers coming out with a song like Hotline Bling and making it work...Maybe Kanye.

He is talented, but a song like that isn't at all out of the norm for him :lol: a song like that from any other artist would be flat out silly

Stevie-Wonder-I-See-What-You-Did-There.jpg

This 
laugh.gif
 Drake bit the whole style then made it a hit song.. They were even calling it cha cha remix when it first dropped.. Then dram got hit by nintendo with that cease and desist.. That new version of cha cha is cringe worthy 
sick.gif

Drakes jewish businessman shows so well sometimes. I mean common steal a song then 3 months later come out with a video of it you absolutely know will go viral and create memes because of your dance moves. This is pure genius! Being a marketing major I can promise you THIS is how you do things in new age of entertainment  
pimp.gif

Drake stay jacking records

Ramriddlez - Sweeter Man

Look up his version then google Drakes version

Another jack move
Only 4 months apart if that!

Drake stay jacking records

Ramriddlez - Sweeter Man

Look up his version then google Drakes version

Another jack move
Only 4 months apart if that!

Tbh Drakes version is better but I feel you

Who really cares? Nothing new, BAD BOY DID THIS IN THE 90's...

:lol:

No, they sampled old records. Like everyone else in hip hop.

This ***** is just remaking records that are already buzzing in current times. And finessing because he don't owe nobody any royalties.

Salute that mans finesse and scumbaggery. :pimp:

business wise it's absolutely true

Business wise, Drake hasn't come close to what Hov has done.

Drake could and should have done a lot more with his popularity. What did he do? Sprite? Apple? Jordan Brand? Get under Wayne and Baby? All of those are basically sponsorships.

And what scumbag stuff did Jay do?

:lol:

No, they sampled old records. Like everyone else in hip hop.

This ***** is just remaking records that are already buzzing in current times. And finessing because he don't owe nobody any royalties.

Salute that mans finesse and scumbaggery. :pimp:

The excuses made for Drake are something else.

By the time Puff started sampling, you had to pay for clearances. Post Biz you were paying for samples and sampling.

Drake hops on nearly every new rappers hot song, from Migos to Fetty to Makkonen. Notice how at first the artist is happy to get the spotlight, then they realize what Drake is doing(Makkonen and Migos) and send shots. Drake is like an amoeba and takes their whole style and then discards them. This time he decided to eliminate the middle man and make it his.

Last edited:
Business wise, Drake hasn't come close to what Hov has done.

Drake could and should have done a lot more with his popularity. What did he do? Sprite? Apple? Jordan Brand? Get under Wayne and Baby? All of those are basically sponsorships.

And what scumbag stuff did Jay do?
The excuses made for Drake are something else.

By the time Puff started sampling, you had to pay for clearances. Post Biz you were paying for samples and sampling.

Drake hops on nearly every new rappers hot song, from Migos to Fetty to Makkonen. Notice how at first the artist is happy to get the spotlight, then they realize what Drake is doing(Makkonen and Migos) and send shots. Drake is like an amoeba and takes their whole style and then discards them. This time he decided to eliminate the middle man and make it his.

When you compare five years after their respective first albums it might be fair to say Drake is farther right now than where Hov was in 01.

But I think he was saying Drake is the new Hov as far as being able to do questionable things (Young Chris flow, how he operated with Dame, not supporting Beans) and have it justified by people saying he's at the top so it doesn't matter.

When you compare five years after their respective first albums it might be fair to say Drake is farther right now than where Hov was in 01.

But I think he was saying Drake is the new Hov as far as being able to do questionable things (Young Chris flow, how he operated with Dame, not supporting Beans) and have it justified by people saying he's at the top so it doesn't matter.

Rocafella and Rocawear is more than Drake has done. Jay came out as a boss.

and I wish dudes would stop mentioning the flow stuff. It's a ridiculous argument. Jay-Z raps like Young Chris every song?

Not supporting Beans when? Dame? Ya'll reach for the Jay-Z stuff.

Rocafella and Rocawear is more than Drake has done. Jay came out as a boss.

and I wish dudes would stop mentioning the flow stuff. It's a ridiculous argument. Jay-Z raps like Young Chris every song?

Not supporting Beans when? Dame? Ya'll reach for the Jay-Z stuff.

And Drake has OVO and the OVO sportswear line. I don't know if Hov had anything that can compete with what Apple Music has done for Drake or if Hov was on Sprite cans in 01. He certainly wasn't in any Sprite commercials in 96 as Drake was in 2010.

He didn't show up to Beans trial. And he was telling Dame and the white executives at Def Jam two different things.

Jay stole the hook of Give It To Me from Omillio, put the dude on the song, and made it so he couldn't get paid from it.

Or how about when he tried to be a wave rider (like Drake) and hop on Oh Boy without Cam and Dipset knowing. Keep in mind, he did this after showing these Ns numerous times he didn't **** with them. Cam had that **** deleted from world :lol:

Or when he stole Young Chris' whole flow and deliver.

Hov is my mans, but his shady **** is easy to find with a Google search.

And Drake has OVO and the OVO sportswear line. I don't know if Hov had anything that can compete with what Apple Music has done for Drake or if Hov was on Sprite cans in 01. He certainly wasn't in any Sprite commercials in 96 as Drake was in 2010.

He didn't show up to Beans trial. And he was telling Dame and the white executives at Def Jam two different things.
Actually he did show up and testified on Beans behalf, also Drake came into the game with a silver spoon with a cosign from the hottest rapper out.

Who did Hov have? U cant compare 1996 to 2010 as far as endorsements either Drake isnt looked at as a "Black Rapper" as far as society goes u know that

Drake used to be working for Dr DRE before Wayne and them signed him!

He was recording and Writing out the B room at Record One studios

that same time - Aftermath Signed Slim Da Mobster and Bishop Lamont and they went with them to keep up the Street Vibe Aftermath was riding on!

Boy that was a mistake, but to be honest IF Drake came out on Aftermath he wouldn't have been a star!   Cash Money was perfect fit for him and his music!

TRUE FACTS

Why are people surprised Drake steals lyrics?

Rappin 4 Tay called him out mang before all this ghostwriter stuff happened

Why are people surprised Drake steals lyrics?

Rappin 4 Tay called him out mang before all this ghostwriter stuff happened

I think when someone's verse is 90% someone else's from a song that is already out it's most likely a paying homage type thing.

Like French Montana on Loyal (obviously there are more examples but that's the first that came to mind).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom