🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Quinton Miller performed 10 Bands at Tidal......

Majid Jordan or whatever their name is wrote "Hold On We're Going Home" so his best song to some of y'all he didn't even write.

Idk why people mad at Drake, with his OVO radio, he's released multiple songs that are EXACT copies of other peoples tracks. "Sweeterman", "Olejugba (?)" etc...Hotline is a flipped sample that just happened to blow up.

Yup.

Shot for me
Crew love
Good ones go
Practice
The ride

That's all the Weeknd.

I've never listened to any full Weeknd projects, and based on this, I won't have to, cause those are automatic skips for me :lol: those are basically the songs to nix if you wanna call Take Care a classic. They're nice ballads though.

Idk why people mad at Drake, with his OVO radio, he's released multiple songs that are EXACT copies of other peoples tracks. "Sweeterman", "Olejugba (?)" etc...Hotline is a flipped sample that just happened to blow up.
Drake can never make another Olejugba closest he can do is hop on the remix.

I think it's very clear :lol:

I don't know if this has been posted but this is the best one IMO 
roll.gif

If someone knows how to embed it please do because I don't know how.

Last edited:
I mean dude has said it himself, "it ain't aboit who did it first, it's about who did it right". He knows what he's doing lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Defending or not caring it's the same thing. Drake is getting away with hip hop murder. But this is a different era of hip hop. Biting is the thing to do now.

I guess Kanye's career is a dud too...dude literally made a legacy off samples...yawnnn

Back
Top Bottom