🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This image creator is genius.

Views from the 6 was a better title imo... either way cant wait for the album

Damn man. Hope I can get any ticket for that Staples show on Fri lol.
I don't even care if its nose bleeds hahaha

Streaming it seems like a terrible idea to me but what do I know.

Don't know or care who Zane Lowe is either.

Still no track list. Tomorrow at seven it is.

Streaming it seems like a terrible idea to me but what do I know.

Don't know or care who Zane Lowe is either.

Still no track list. Tomorrow at seven it is.
Bro how confident you were in Drake not Streaming Views is how confident I was that he would indeed stream it.

He has the platform w/ovo sound radio and apple music. It was almost a given this was going to happen. Also, he's a flagship artist for Apple Music, and since he's already is contractually obligated to release views through Apple, it only makes sense for Apple music to stream it first, if for nothing else the amount of subscribers should jump considerably. 

Bro how confident you were in Drake not Streaming Views is how confident I was that he would indeed stream it.

He has the platform w/ovo sound radio and apple music. It was almost a given this was going to happen. Also, he's a flagship artist for Apple Music, and since he's already is contractually obligated to release views through Apple, it only makes sense for Apple music to stream it first, if for nothing else the amount of subscribers should jump considerably. 

Sucks that ovo sound is always edited. Might have to hold off and just wait for the official release

Back
Top Bottom