🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

http://www.thefader.com/2015/09/24/drake-views-from-the-6-cover-story-interview

I'm just praying I could get an album that's a cross between Take Cake and IYRTITL. That's the day I feel he'll have his classic.

" Perhaps not unlike the Future project, the tape was conceived as a palate cleanser, Drake says—a wild sprint he wanted to get out of his system before turning to the marathon that would be Views. “It was the set up to be able to return to working solely with 40, which is where I’m at now,” he says, explaining that the new album has involved collaborating more intimately with 40 than he has since Take Care. “I just wanted to be able to come back to that and have it be important.” "

Ooooooweee it's lit

I doubt he'll stop doing something he's always done.

He was never under the spotlight like he is now though and he seems to want to remind people that he's still good with the pen. Not saying he won't use any other writers, he probably will, but it'd be a good answer to the critics.

Probably fake, don't make much sense for it now. He needs to distant himself from that beating he took
True. Meek got one of those old skool Papa Joe Jackson beatings. He got his name in the press and Everyone was talking about it at the time, let it go and move on. I always find it hilarious when dudes make a track together and then end up beefing after. Amen...

Am I the only one that pictures Drake air balling his shots when I hear him talking about Kentucky Blue on them?

Album sold 339K first week

Back
Top Bottom