🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'd rather see drake win than Adele, she's the most overrated thing in music

Last edited:
The Grammy voters love white artists who sing black music, hence why Adele will always win.

We seen it with Amy Winehouse, Sam Smith etc

"Blue eyed soul".

Yeah Adele and Beyonce have all the "major" categories on lock! Drizzy SHOULD take home some of the raps ones. However, KANYE MIGHT win some of those also.

Drake is nominated for AOTY which means he automatically is going to win the RAOTY

Good for him. Great album.

Yeah Adele and Beyonce have all the "major" categories on lock! Drizzy SHOULD take home some of the raps ones. However, KANYE MIGHT win some of those also.

Adele and beyonce might be bigger artists who will attract a larger crowd but Views was the bigger album between the three.

But Adele really is overrated, she can blow though I won't take that away from her.

Last edited:
The Grammy voters love white artists who sing black music, hence why Adele will always win.

We seen it with Amy Winehouse, Sam Smith etc

"Blue eyed soul".

:smh: Sam smith is not better than tank or tyrese but he sure is bigger

I like Chance....but dude is ridiculously overrated now. I get he's refreshing and young.....

And his image is built for Grammys. But the d-riding.....like he's making some groundbreaking music is od.

Damn Drake has a real chance at AOTY, although I don't think he'll get it

Would be a great look for the culture of a rap artist was able to snag that

I hated lemonade. 25 was dope to me though

I like Chance....but dude is ridiculously overrated now. I get he's refreshing and young.....

And his image is built for Grammys. But the d-riding.....like he's making some groundbreaking music is od.

Critic bait artist. He's tailor made for the whole white ppl who say "I'm down with hip hop see, I like chance" crowd

I did enjoy parts of coloring book though for sure

Not a snowballs chance on hell Views wins ATOY. Any time Adele and Taylor are nominated they win that ****.

DJ Khaled.....nominated for rap album of the year
Desiigner.......nominated for best performance
Chance's Mixtape......the first mixtape ever nominated
Lil Yachty.......nominated for a Grammy.

2016. "What a time to be alive."

Drake called it :lol:

This post is so accurate. I hate Chance's flow and voice inflections. So bad to me.....

Absolutely.

He's that token "acceptable" rap artist.

He's not even one of the most exciting young artists in his own city but he had the other factors which allowed him to succeed.

Him and his team business acumen is very real though.

Apple and CAA behind you can do a lot but I always laugh when ****** scream about him being "independent" as if he's still not under different machines that aren't record companies.

Nah, Beyonce has no shot at album of the year. After the first week and a half, nobody talked about "Lemonade".

Remember when Views dropped at the very end of April? Joint was getting media press from April to this fall season. Adele "25" also was everywhere for months and months. It's gonna come down to Drizzy & Adele for "Album of the Year".

I'll be happy if drake takes home just one Grammy
35 noms and only 1 win for the boy

How one dance not nominated for song of the year?

Adele and beyonce might be bigger artists who will attract a larger crowd but Views was the bigger album between the three.

But Adele really is overrated, she can blow though I won't take that away from her.
Huh? Adele sold 3.4 million copies first week (actually copies, not streams) She out sold Drake total in 2 weeks (including his streams). Also, Lemonade sold more (hard copies) than Views. Both got wayyyyyyyyyyy better reviews also!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom