I’d drop 5 songs off Scorpion though:

Can’t Take A Joke
Peak
Summer Games
Ratchet Happy Birthday
March 14th

Question..........

Views or Scorpion?

Scorpion. It’s a shame the pusha T stuff will almost assuredly be attached to this album’s history but man does it have some of the finest moments of Drake’s career

Is There More is IMO the best reflective rap record of his career

Nonstop is a hit. Him and Tay Keith don’t miss

emotionless is like peak drake. Jaded may be his best R&B record ever (srs). Elevate has a real tears of joy sentiment that’s awesome to me. Mob ties, God’s plan, he’s barring up on & out of 10 and Sandra’s rose,

it’s a very well done double disc and as far as albums go FOR ME only if you’re reading this was more enjoyable.

Song is whatever, but good for him
I hope its not latched onto the album somehow...seems gimmicky

I think tootsie slide is a dope song..a fun song. But far from what anyone would reasonably consider peak Drake...like my girl was playing it this morning while making breakfast and I was thinking to myself girl u don't eem know lol. the **** u can't listen to on Spotify is where the flavor is.

Vital is my ****, that has been on regular repeat ever since I got my hands on the CDQ. still hunting for the others.

Because of what Views could’ve/should’ve been...I’m saying Scorpion

I’d drop 5 songs off Scorpion though:

Can’t Take A Joke
Peak
Summer Games
Ratchet Happy Birthday
March 14th

remove about 5 songs from scorpion and its a play through album. i think he left songs on there that shouldnt make the cut.

efPcwsX.gif

This next Drake album might be scary. I feel like it'll be majority of him rapping, which will be a good thing.

in the interview he recently did in his home, he said he always wants to make sure his albums have a good balance of bars and feelz tracks. dont think he will waiver from that.

Views was missing something, idk...the content was there but it fell short for me overall

More Life was great for what it was (mixtape/playlist?) but Drake had joints on there that I enjoyed more than much of Views

Back
Top Bottom