🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I’m giving the album a listen,

Six tracks in, it’s not bad, but like people are saying it’s a “Drake” album. Dude takes zero risks and has been making the same songs/albums for the past 10 years.

For the fans that want those same Drake songs over and over, enjoy, but I just don’t see how an artist that doesn’t innovate at all gets so much praise.

I'm glad there were only two old songs on here that was one of my biggest concerns with all the stuff that leaked over the last year.

Also if you love 40.... This is the Drake album for you. This has the most 40 on it since Take Care. And even the beats he didn't make sound like he was there giving suggestions.

Love All
7AM on a Bridle Path
Remorse

Only keepers. Jay feature ruined Love All though.

Most disappointing album of 2021

It’s funny. Normally, I’d say this offering was light because it’s basically in cruise control. But after hearing that Kanye album? Reminds me of when I first So Far Gone…..I can’t even be mad at the offering….

I’d probably say a 6/10. It’s a layup.

3FF945B8-D402-425E-A8F4-AA2D4A41B1C4.png

Maybe it’s because I lean more towards rnb but just off the first listen this is the first drake offering I’ve actually liked in a while. Views and scorpion were absolute garbage imo.

All them dudes from Toronto are toxic, brash, misogynistic and straight up a holes in their music. Their whole careers

Drake, Weeknd, party, tory etc

Not saying it’s a good thing but why complain and act like it’s a new or vile thing if you’ve always rocked with one of them and are a self proclaimed stan

Back
Top Bottom