🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Haven’t heard it yet, seems as if people are underwhelmed/disappointed. Granted it just came out, have to give it time.

No full rating yet. The album suffers the same issues he’s been having since Views. Too many songs and appealing to too many demos. A little rapping, smooth r&b, and high energy club/radio records. Almost formulaic at this point.

Album was just okay on first listen.

This was the Drake album I wanted. The overall vibe is impeccable. That was an excellent first listen. I need to really get into the lyrics more but the production of the whole album is fire. Flame suit on but I don’t care. This album goes.

332x720.gif.1c37bcd890c04903a29f29e321b44adf

Yeah gotta get rid of this cover that blinking is creepy

Im listen again but 1st time thru, this album kinda average 😒. Problem is way too long, its 1.5 hrs with lot of filler tracks, the standouts do standout tho. Was hoping he back on his If ya reading this its too late kinda album

Sidenote, wayne spazzed on YOLT and been on a nice lil feature run dating back to 2020, & Drake still goat at outros and any song where he places a time stamp/location

Kind of head scratcher that CLB is 21 songs after he said in a interview that it was a mistake for Scorpion to be a double sided album. He said this project was going to be more cohesive and tight knit. But yet it was more mish mash and seems to have lack of direction. I’m sure the layout and blueprint of this album was changed multiple times during the delay

1st listen done

that’s a drake album alright lol

I don’t think i liked any of his albums front to back since take care. Pretty much the same i feel rn

still though, theres’s stuff on CLB i can’t wait to re-listen to

Travis worst bars. 📉
Overall better album than ye.
there are still some tracks on that ye album though .
Kendrick please.

Back
Top Bottom