🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

0gtxxsQ.jpg
240859191_906656370205840_2634611357882258609_n.jpg
241012828_258353282800515_3079699655160234917_n.jpg
240877625_1265501117222401_7694675425903598771_n.jpg

All of these> What we actually got.

I've said this about him for a while now but if u really listen Drake pretty much only raps about his insecurities in one way shape or form. He's great at it and it's what makes him unique. I dig many of the rb and knockoff dance hall songs he does but as a rapper he's extremely limited not only subject wise but the flow as well. Idk if it's lack of growth and creativity or if he just simply sticks with what he knows he's good at.

Havent listen yet, but looking forward to it.

If Drake was to do something other than Drake it wouldn't be Drake.

No matter what anyone says, dude has been the most dominant rapper or whatever you want to call him in over a decade.

So yeah ....

I do feel like in long run Kanyes music is going to have a bigger impact than Drakes ..

Idk why y’all let other people bother you in these forums. Simply block and problem solved.

On another note though....man I have a question...why are all these rappers forcing Durk on they albums? Am I missing something there?

cudi song is a standout on the first playthru

this is why he prolly got replaced w drakes side piece on remote control
On another note though....man I have a question...why are all these rappers forcing Durk on they albums? Am I missing something there?
someone powerful behind durk pause
its like meg, u now see they can make anyone a star
they choose u, not the other way around

I actually liked Durk verse the best on that song. Drake sounded all out of place tbh. Giveon could have been used better as well

As much as I dislike Drake I too will be bobbing my head to this Canadian at the Rooftop Bar tomorrow night sipping on one of those umbrella drinks with the lady.

Might get some appetizers too.
People gonna be bobbing their heads no doubt. That don't make the album better than what it is lol. Its a lazy offering. But like I saider earlier, after hearing Kanye i'll welcome a lazy offering.

I actually liked Durk verse the best on that song. Drake sounded all out of place tbh. Giveon could have been used better as well
It ain't nothing against Durk I like seeing him win but he's on nearly every album I hear and I just don't hear anything special. Normally, the songs end up being light with him on it. I just don't hear him offering nothing to these albums yet they keep asking for his verses. Giveon is the only one offering anything on that song. Maybe should've gave him that beat lol.

Durk is hot right now. Him and Baby probably can't pump out features quick enough.
Nah I agree with you he hot.....I just don't get why lol. Lil Baby? I understand. I don't know what Durk is offering these records. Like I know why I seek a Future verse or a Thugga or a Lil Baby. I mean am I just seeking out Durk features because of his name?

Kanye pushes the genre on each album; he was THE influence on what hip hop was to be sonically for the next few years. Good or bad at least he’s innovative and truly an artist.

Drake makes good music but doesn’t take risks. He now has the majority of Kanye’s influence. There’s a reason why hip hop has been stagnant for quite some time…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom