🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

IMG_4732.jpeg

Bro race baiting his own family
More proof it went over yalls head. :lol:

I'd prefer he drop another Sexxy Red collab.

Straight bangers

Lol, you like Darvin Ham with his hands in his pockets, got no other plays to use, callin the Sexy Red diss play.

Kendrick couldnt get a hit with Sexy Red, only the top rapper could bring out the best in the worst.

Lol, you like Darvin Ham with his hands in his pockets, got no other plays to use, callin the Sexy Red diss play.

Kendrick couldnt get a hit with Sexy Red, only the top rapper could bring out the best in the worst.

You must not know me..I'm very serious. Check my activity.

I'm pro Sexxy Red.

You must not know me..I'm very serious. Check my activity.

I'm pro Sexxy Red.

So youre that out of material that you are trying to use something you like, that owes their only real hit song to Drizzy, to diss Drizzy?

LeBron just turned the other way in his Cyro chamber.

I may not know you, but I know enough from what I see and you shouldnt be LeBrons #1 defender on NT. (bars)

It legit wasn't a diss. I like it when Drake gives us songs to dance to. He's good at that b.

A, you mean, im not a B+ player, thats Daniel Bryan.

He also gives us good diss songs that draws out the Boogie Child, imagine going that hard cause someone said you wear sz 8.5 womens?

I understand Chris Brown and Quavo, they fighting over Karate.

Kendrick got typical short mans syndrome, trying to over compensate like his song going to make him taller and get him to #1. After this week it will be status quo, Drake most listens, most hits, best thread on NT, etc....

Does Drake even have a single RAP album. Half the album is singing everytime lol

How can he be the number 1 RAPPER when he doesn’t even rap half the time

If he's not a "Rapper" why all the Rappers coming for his Rap throne and Rap crown?

Looks like Drake's part-time work is worth all these Rapper's full-time.

Back
Top Bottom