🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

denzel-boom.gif

I don't get the Pharell diss angle though. Pharell aint sell his pieces 'cause he broke. He sold 'em to market his auction house, Jupiter. Drake buying his pieces and flaunting them makes no sense to me.

Cool visuals in the vid with the GKMC van.

Did a snippet of this leak before? Could've sworn EYE heard it the start of the song before.

Don't think IT was the "bomb" people were hyping IT up to be.

Wonder what the endgame is to all these shenanigans? :lol:

Cool visuals in the vid with the GKMC van.

Did a snippet of this leak before? Could've sworn EYE heard it the start of the song before.

Don't think IT was the "bomb" people were hyping IT up to be.

Wonder what the endgame is to all these shenanigans? :lol:

Some will feel it is a bomb due the amount of gossip in it.

Two complete spins of it and it is a good track.

Will be interesting to see what Kenny comes back with or if any of them provide proof of what they are saying.

No matter what Kendrick does it doesnt matter cause hes short and small.

People who are short and small, no matter what they do they get looked down on, its the way if life.

I see he sad about the Future fall out, didn't really go at him

Kendrick beating his girl and them being engaged since 2015 .... it's getting personal

All the dudes in the Hip Hop thread is sad they gotta admit its a good diss lololol, they scared when the Domestic Violence police reports bout to drop, I knew Drizzy would meet co tract demands and release a track to put the pip squeek Kendrick in his place, he should go hide behind his bodyguard who happens to be his wife lololol

geno90221 geno90221 K Dot getting beatup by Drake like K Dot beatup his wife, you support wife beaters who wear sz 8.5 womens? No wonder you relate to K Dot cause I saw you get beatup verbally the other day too. Do you wear a sz 8.5 womens?

Back
Top Bottom