🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Y'all alright?

Ask Kendrick, hes so mad he wishing death on people, just like geno90221 geno90221 so mad he reported me to the mod, bashed the LGBT+ community and openly supports a wife beater in Kendrick, talk about L after L after L.

Kendrick ran out of material he talking about weight loss drugs and a fictional daughter. He must be in the same blind rage he gets into when he beats on people.

Kendrick had this planned out he had all these tracks ready to go.

- Kendrick heard the diss song from Drake that he dropped tonight. Kendrick dropped Euphoria and says that Drake is making up lies on the family front angle cause he heard Mr. Morale
-Kendrick drops 6:16 telling Drake he has moles in his camp and to bait him
-Drake drops Family Matters and then Kendrick immediately drops Meet the Grahams.

- Kendrick heard the diss song from Drake that he dropped tonight. Kendrick dropped Euphoria and says that Drake is making up lies on the family front angle cause he heard Mr. Morale
-Drake drops Family Matters and then Kendrick immediately drops Meet the Grahams.

Yeah..I mean he told him exactly what the response would be and it was.....

So Kendrick new he was goin to be outed for Domestic Violence, do you support domestic violence too?

Kendrick responded to domestic violence with talks about a made up daughter.

Thats like you responding to me with a GIF. Do better.

Drake holding his own. I'm entertained

He sure is

NSHP5H.gif

Welp we already got some thread bans...

I hope nobody drops anything else tonight, we need a break...yeesh.

It's kinda crazy that Drake's first instinct was to deny the daughter before denying the Weinstein Jr allegations... It's kinda telling that what Push did with the Adonis thing bothers him psychologically. I would assume that anyman of character would vehemently deny being a pedo before anything or at least deny them both simultaneously... But this is Drake we're talking about.

There will literally be no way to prove Kendrick hit anyone which was probably strategic on Drake's behalf. He knows his stans are gonna run with anything he says.

I listened to the Drake track and actually gave dude his props cause it's a heater then Kendrick comes in and literally diffused this guy's "bomb" already... This is a masterclass performance by Kenny. I gotta give MC Gusto his props, he's trying but he's just outmatched. When Ak, Aubrey, and the Aubrey brigade were doing those weakaxx social media countdowns, little did they know it would be a countdown to Mc Gustos burial.. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom