🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

IMG_3026.jpeg

IMG_3027.jpeg

I have never seen this many people against Drake before. Very curious to see if its that real. Is that song available to chat? Very curious to see how it does. How big the "I hate Drake" contingent is. No shade, I am very curious. For real.

I have never seen this many people against Drake before. Very curious to see if its that real. Is that song available to chat? Very curious to see how it does. How big the "I hate Drake" contingent is. No shade, I am very curious. For real.

#14 right now, but I’m sure it’ll keep climbing.

Drake has made a lot of enemies in the industry but they knew in a beef they didn’t have the star power and song making ability to compete. I don’t think I’m reaching when I say no other rapper could do Drake like this. Pusha got him, but Pusha doesn’t have the star power and pull to really get the mainstream music audience on his side.

Drake honestly should’ve let Like That slide. He grossly underestimated him and after Kendrick’s last album he probably thought this was his best shot to take him.

I have never seen this many people against Drake before.
Drake’s approval rating was at an all-time low before heading into this due to Drake fatigue and him dissing women the last two albums. Feel like it started after he dropped CLB. The hate so strong nobody cares that Dot hits his girl
IMG_1515.png

His opponent being Kendrick doesn’t help things either.

Drake’s approval rating was at an all-time low before heading into this due to Drake fatigue and him dissing women the last two albums. Feel like it started after he dropped CLB. The hate so strong nobody cares that Dot hits his girl
IMG_1515.png

His opponent being Kendrick doesn’t help things either.
I saw people get mad that he had braids. Its gone off the rails.
What song does he use the flow from the 3rd verse on? Not trolling
Did you find it? Cause I am not sure.

Guy was floating. Thats Drake in his bag. if you don't like that you won't like this guy at all.

Kendrick says Drake is a pedophile, Drake denies it. One of these angles is true., something has to be true. Whichever proves it first, there we go.

Back
Top Bottom