🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

IMG_3030.jpeg

"Drake is a Pedo" - Kendrick
"I am not a pedo, go ahead and prove it" - Drake
"Saying you're not a pedo is weird that's an admission of guilt" - People

There isn't a valid way to shut down that accusation.

Not saying anything also deemed him guilty in people's eyes. My point is that there is nothing you can really do when this kind of thing is levied against you.

Also for the record, cause people are acting really funny, I am not defending anything if something did happen.

You’re wilfully not seeking out information that is readily available to you because of your fandom.

They aren’t just “accusations”

Ehh this drop is definitely Drake's weakest response. . .unless this is his 616 to bait Kendrick. If not, and he really tucking tail, lol.

If this is his white flag moment, he can at least hang his head on the fact that it really took a gang of dudes to take him down, with at least one of those dudes being the undisputed, best lyricist in the game right now. It's actually comical that the "white boy" from Canada ended up being rap's Thanos.

Got rapped into submission. Buddy went straight to Twitter and took every available theory and waved the white flag. Misconstrued the lyrics to a song, told his opponent that whoever fed him the info was 🐱, but ended with I did it 😂😂😂😂😂. Neither one of these dudes were ever gonna lose career wise off of this, but this is a certified and stamped L.

'I don't wanna diss you anymore' lol nah this aint it. Sound hella defeated on the outro. There's reason to be believe drake mighy like underrage girls but nothing to really back up anything he said about Kendrick and that's why he's mad

Got rapped into submission. Buddy went straight to Twitter and took every available theory and waved the white flag. Misconstrued the lyrics to a song, told his opponent that whoever fed him the info was 🐱, but ended with I did it 😂😂😂😂😂. Neither one of these dudes were ever gonna lose career wise off of this, but this is a certified and stamped L.
Gotta use one writer. 3, 4 different ppl got the **** sounding confused.

He had a lil momentum and got it to the point where it had a pretty nice crescendo

He did his part to make the battle what it was

But after Kendrick’s responses and the receipts pulled after, it was an almost impossible mountain to climb

Way too many things he had to defend himself on

His response was more damaging to himself than the opponent

There’s plenty of facts as to why he is a predator

Grooming and what not. It’s interesting I’ll say though that this is becoming a more visible issue in society

Growing up it was normal and celebrated for old men to be grooming. I feel like that’s changed recently (hell leo got called out but I felt like in more of a haha way)

Kendrick making sure with Drake that it isn’t funny or cool but actually gross

"They both lying" his hilarious to me. You don't know. We dont know. What we do know is, Drake took and L and it'll be ok. Don't waste energy doing mental gymnastics on this.

Alright, Ive had just about enough of this beef.

Both these guys lying. Good battle though.
That’s what you got out of this whole thing eh

Damb lol

It was a good battle until it instantly wasn’t. I’ll give Drake some credit for doing what he did. It made Kendrick’s latest response that much better

At least Drake tried. Cole should never claim anything again either

I was never looking for a winner in this battle. It was basically what everyone on the internet was begging for. And they both kind of delivered. Drake made some bops with some highschool punch lines that legit made me laugh. And kendrick went the Pusha route and tried to discredit him as a person. Kind of what i expected from both. And they both did a good job

Anyway....i don't know either of them or "look up" to either of them. So like good job guys. Cool time for internet rap beef.

I was never looking for a winner in this battle. It was basically what everyone on the internet was begging for. And they both kind of delivered. Drake made some bops with some highschool punch lines that legit made me laugh. And kendrick went the Pusha route and tried to discredit him as a person. Kind of what i expected from both. And they both did a good job

Anyway....i don't know either of them or "look up" to either of them. So like good job guys. Cool time for internet rap beef.
Kendrick only kind of delivered?

He legit dismantled Drake as a person and as an artist

Back
Top Bottom