šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

What would have to happen for you to feel like Drake won and/or Kendrick won?
I'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter who I personally think had the better raps--more that in the court of public opinion, Kendrick won. For my taste in rap, Drake rapped better, but that matters less. I feel the same way about the Push beef and Push probably my favorite rapper. So I don't think there's actually anything that would make me feel like Drake is winning/won.

These battles be about what the people think, collectively. The extremist, on both sides, are the weird thing to me--like they have a personal stake in the outcome of this battle to the point they can't concede any point in the other direction. Personally, I don't like music that sounds like "Not Like Us" nor will you ever see me dancing to a song about someone being a pedo, but it worked and was a point for Kendrick.

For the shock and diabolical factor of itā€¦.yes, butā€¦

Iā€™m almost sure people will go back and appreciate Family Matters in time.

Iā€™ll never listen to Meet The Grahams againā€¦.I needed a shower in holy water after listening to that.

Iā€™m still in disbelief at how fast he stepped on that record.

These battles be about what the people think, collectively. The extremist, on both sides, are the weird thing to me--like they have a personal stake in the outcome of this battle to the point they can't concede any point in the other direction. Personally, I don't like music that sounds like "Not Like Us" nor will you ever see me dancing to a song about someone being a pedo, but it worked and was a point for Kendrick.
Wild, aint it.

While Meet the Grahams had several good lines the song itself is kind of boring. Definitely not one I'm running back to replay much. Meanwhile Family Matters might not be as clever but has more replay value imo.

The Heart Pt 6 is not great but still more entertaining than the Grahams.

Thatā€™s what you got out of this whole thing eh

Damb lol

It was a good battle until it instantly wasnā€™t. Iā€™ll give Drake some credit for doing what he did. It made Kendrickā€™s latest response that much better

At least Drake tried. Cole should never claim anything again either

Cole had no dog in this fight tbh. This had been brewing. Glad it finally happened.

Family Matters was/is good. Got completely stomped out by Meet the Grahams. Everything literally stopped. My only knock on Family Matters was the mentioning of everyone else outside of Kendrick again, but I guess it had a lot to do with not really having much to go on as far as dirt. It was all Twitter-gathered chatter. Beats were incredible. Euphoria is the best song to come out of this beef imo, followed by Family Matters or Not Like Us.

Family Matters was/is good. Got completely stomped out by Meet the Grahams. Everything literally stopped. My only knock on Family Matters was the mentioning of everyone else outside of Kendrick again, but I guess it had a lot to do with not really having much to go on as far as dirt. It was all Twitter-gathered chatter. Beats were incredible. Euphoria is the best song to come out of this beef imo, followed by Family Matters or Not Like Us.

slightly off topic but music video for family matters was A1 for me.

When Drake sees new Kdot drop on timeline:

1000001110.gif

Drake is going against like 5 people, while Kendrick is going against 1. That has to count for something.
Drake chose to go after 5 people. Nobody else deserved a response besides Kendrick after push ups. Going after The Weeknd, asap, and a producer was a choice on family matters, mainly because he didnā€™t have much dirt on Kendrick. None of those dudes were rapping back, and if they did, nobody wouldā€™ve cared.

Drake is going against like 5 people, while Kendrick is going against 1. That has to count for something.

You making IT seem like Drake been catching NWO-esque beatdowns throughout this. :lol:

Weeknd dropped some lyrics on WSDTY, Ross dropped Champagne Moments that basically came and went.

Otherwise IT has been head to head with a bunch of people cheerleading from the sidelines for both dudes.

Admittedly Metro did step out the shadows with BBL Drizzy beat shenanigans.

He ainā€™t battle nobody but Dot. Weekend, Ross, etc literally dropped one song and all stepped out the way for Kendrick. Kendrick been handling him by himself.

Back
Top Bottom