🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by cartune

He only sold a million tho

lol ok now why don't you run that long list of other artists who have done that recently. Better yet other debut albums that have done that. thanks

If my memory serves me correct... The last debut rap album reach platinum status was TM101/Documentary/whatever the name of Paul Wall & Mike Jones debuts were in 05...

Unless you wanna count that fool Soulja Boy...

Unless I'm missing somethin, he's done somethin that hasn't been done in ATLEAST 3 years... Not too bad if you ask me...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm glad to hear dude went platinum. Even still people will hate and say he should have done it in less time.

Thats fine. His album leaked two weeks in advance and still has people rocking.

All the REAL fans from the early pages of the old thread know whats up.

i'm ready for the next project
pimp.gif
I'm 100% serious when I say I want you to be a fan of my music. I'm not even sure if we make the type of music you're into but based on the work I've seen you put in for Aubrey here I have no question in my mind you'd be the most powerful member of any street team
laugh.gif

http://teamscene.bandcamp.com

interview was great, reminded me a LOT of nardwuar's interview with pharell/NERD in the fact that drakes reactions to everything was pretty much the same as pharell's

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

"I never cheat unless you count the girls I cheat on."
pimp.gif

*Goes to Facebook*
*Updates status*

:edit: This track is old as hell though
eyes.gif
Same here
roll.gif

i remember the interview where cudi was gon whoop nardwuar ol wierd !*%
laugh.gif

man shut it down still
pimp.gif
to me.. got me thinkin of sophisticated ladies, who don't even try.... #swag #woo

the brothers thorton going on tour with the jewluminatti himself. looks like ill be leaving after the opening act...

does anybody else think drake came from a rich family and always had money??
cuz a friend told me he grew up in a white $#! part of canada and he was cakin it even when he was little thats how he became an actor so young his parents set him up with everything and his uncle was a jazz musician

Back
Top Bottom