01.6.11 | Motorola is going to change the GAME...

Honeycomb OS 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
@ the shots at the ipad and galaxy tab.

motorola usually makes really solid hardware.

CES should be
pimp.gif
next year.

laugh.gif
@ the shots at the ipad and galaxy tab.

motorola usually makes really solid hardware.

CES should be
pimp.gif
next year.

Yea I'll be looking forward to this, but really gets me is why HTC hasn't made any announcement for a tablet device? Unless someone here got some news I'm missing.

Yea I'll be looking forward to this, but really gets me is why HTC hasn't made any announcement for a tablet device? Unless someone here got some news I'm missing.

need da specs

wasnt there a china bang bang tablet running android OS? about to cop one for the whip

need da specs

wasnt there a china bang bang tablet running android OS? about to cop one for the whip

pass
I dont trust motorola as a company
no specs? no advanced products to the usual suspects so that they can review it?

for once i want a company to talk about why their product is good, not their competitions product is bad

pass
I dont trust motorola as a company
no specs? no advanced products to the usual suspects so that they can review it?

for once i want a company to talk about why their product is good, not their competitions product is bad

All they said about the iPad is that its like a giant iPhone. Since iPhone > *, does that mean iPad > *?

All they said about the iPad is that its like a giant iPhone. Since iPhone > *, does that mean iPad > *?

Back
Top Bottom