07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember when mysneakerheads on twitter knew about the RO release and time but just gave out a few hints to watch out for something to come and he mentioned that's not the only random release

but interesting info, I'd take it with a grain of salt but will be on the watch
tongue.gif

Bruh i remember the last restock thread that was like 2 weeks long, aint nobody leave their house from 8AM- 9PM
roll.gif
THOSE NT NEWS STORY PICS THOUGH
roll.gif
roll.gif

Told people ROs would release in Feb, called me a liar, low and behold they release the same day I said, yet they stayed stalking Nike since October 
laugh.gif

Tomorrow is gonna be eventful.
Hope you mean in a good way
laugh.gif
News story pics were the best 
roll.gif

@RonsWeedRoom   you got some insider info papi 
nerd.gif
 pm me for yes and reply to the thread for no 
nerd.gif

So A possible Restock 2morrow morning? Is that when its soposed too happen

Last edited:
That last restock thread is the sole reason why I gave up on copping kicks for the most part.. So much speuclation that it was disgusting

I waited in line for about 40 mins on my phone and finally got the Carmines in cart. Longest I've waited and still didn't take a L. Random restocks are cool but definitely made for an unproductive day at work always checking for text alerts at the top of the hour. 
laugh.gif

I honestly dont know anything about tomorrow. There was suppose to be an XI low restock today but the home run pack took its place.

I waited in line for about 40 mins on my phone and finally got the Carmines in cart. Longest I've waited and still didn't take a L. Random restocks are cool but definitely made for an unproductive day at work always checking for text alerts at the top of the hour. 
laugh.gif
Yup, pretty much relied on my phone til I got home from work at around 1:00

I was able to cop carmines for myself after I had given up my pair to my bro and helped a friend with his size.  Hopefully, those that missed out on the original release date can get in on any upcoming restock.

Last edited:
How come ppl never show those cell phone text convos beforehand? My guess is cuz they are fake :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom