07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was with yall until 5 then I left work and hit the gym.

Came back to the locker room and checked my phone to peep that it was only Carmines
roll.gif

Yall are crazy man
Some say @eddiengambino   is still pressing F5 to this day.

Nike should do hourly random restocks/releases 24/7, only 1 item at a time, nothing off limits 

@bigj505
gotta lock this lol. People just starting rumors

its coming. probably tomorrow.

people always take the smallest thing and try to make it into this epic ordeal.

A: "Hey man, they restocked the infra 3s a few minutes ago."
B: "You think we getting the Red October Yeezys? :nerd:"
A: "Its possible. Anything is possible. You just have to believe."

its coming. probably tomorrow.

people always take the smallest thing and try to make it into this epic ordeal.

A: "Hey man, they restocked the infra 3s a few minutes ago."
B: "You think we getting the Red October Yeezys? :nerd:"
A: "Its possible. Anything is possible. You just have to believe."

:rofl: at the accuracy

So are we considering this the quarterly restock or something else?

the last quarterly was 5/19 so this would be a whole month early. considering the lack of products that actually restocked, id assume the one that might happen in august could still be in the cards.

the last quarterly was 5/19 so this would be a whole month early. considering the lack of products that actually restocked, id assume the one that might happen in august could still be in the cards.
Exactly.

People really don't know what a quarter is. Got people think they're doing restocks every 1/8th smh

got my usual amount of sleep. woke up 730 mountain time, just now checkin NT .. :lol: glad i didnt think twice about waking up early

I dont remember but wasnt that last restock a month late though since it got pushed back because of the server/site issues?

got my usual amount of sleep. woke up 730 mountain time, just now checkin NT .. :lol: glad i didnt think twice about waking up early

I dont remember but wasnt that last restock a month late though since it got pushed back because of the server/site issues?

it was "late" according to the fact that they had server issues but I don't think it "late" according to how they normally did the quarterly.
the one around may was weird because nike was joining the restock party that companies like Eastbay was having (troll job by them) instead of doing it on its own as usual.

the May restock was actually EARLY because the one before that was on March 13th.

Last edited:
That was what I was wondering.  It seemed sort of early and odd the way it was conducted.  What I do not understand is why some are thinking it will continue today.  Blind hope or something else behind this thought process?  I wonder if folks are reading too much into the Eastbay 8 restock and are thinking that this restock day/week.

it was "late" according to the fact that they had server issues but I don't think it "late" according to how they normally did the quarterly.

the one around may was weird because nike was joining the restock party that companies like Eastbay was having (troll job by them) instead of doing it on its own as usual.
the May restock was actually EARLY because the one before that was on March 13th.

ah gotcha. ok thats making sense now I forgot about that Eastbay size 15 & up restock :rofl: IG was filled with dudes trying to move kicks. I remember one kid trying to sell size 18 royals for $400 for about 3 weeks straight then he came down to $350. Never know if he moved em or not

That was what I was wondering.  It seemed sort of early and odd the way it was conducted.  What I do not understand is why some are thinking it will continue today.  Blind hope or something else behind this thought process?  I wonder if folks are reading too much into the Eastbay 8 restock and are thinking that this restock day/week.

I think its a coinkydink that they happened near each other. If anything I think nike was trying to take advantage of the MLB All-Star activites. A tiny bit like all-star weekend for NBA ya know

Last edited:
roll.gif
I guess from now on everytime nike restocks something folks are going to nonstop refresh twitter for a week. still can't believe the last restock watch thread hahahah oh man that was SO bad.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom