07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still havent gone to sleep 
nerd.gif

NOT SRS

:lol: ^ I woke up early because I was practically asleep all day yesterday, not because of this restock. Will try for playoff 8s though.

How come ppl never show those cell phone text convos beforehand? My guess is cuz they are fake
laugh.gif
i know right?  those text convo look so fake.. 

i am just suprised people are that bored with thier lives they make that crap up

How come ppl never show those cell phone text convos beforehand? My guess is cuz they are fake
laugh.gif
if i had news of a restock i wouldn't tell nobody...i want to increase my chances of getting the shoes and telling even 1 or 2 it will spread like wildfire especially on the web

i know right?  those text convo look so fake.. 

i am just suprised people are that bored with thier lives they make that crap up
yeah weird people :lol:, they want to make themselves seem important I guess

Last edited:
if i had news of a restock i wouldn't tell nobody...i want to increase my chances of getting the shoes and telling even 1 or 2 it will spread like wildfire especially on the web
I understand that for sure but why would you show the convo of someone telling you about a restock afterwards? seems childish to me.

I understand that for sure but why would you show the convo of someone telling you about a restock afterwards? seems childish to me.
yea true if anything i would drop hints on a forum like this but nothing to just give it out. 

i guess it makes them feel important or cool 

Last edited:
id keep it to myself completely. I acknowledge that someone else slid me the info and im not gonna make it hot for them by telling other people.

There hasn't been a restock I've known about ahead of time and haven't told at least 5-6 NTers. Fams gotta eat too
smokin.gif

yeah, i know people don't have to share anything to people they don't even know , but this is how you build and network

then again there's a lot of people that just want info and will do zero to help you if ever needed them to  
laugh.gif

personally I think Nike was testing something with there system.. so many random tweets yesterday.. 

they were trying to get our attention with the 3's and shooting stars and the rest of the crap they were testing something.. then threw us a bone with a carmines

possibly preparing for the WTL release..

personally I think Nike was testing something with there system.. so many random tweets yesterday.. 

they were trying to get our attention with the 3's and shooting stars and the rest of the crap they were testing something.. then threw us a bone with a carmines

possibly preparing for the WTL release..

Possible stress testing their servers. Did anyone get captcha yesterday on carmines?

if they wanted to test their server they wouldve announced the restock before hand.
word. just some speculation to get people in the the thread going. I'm by no means an IT/computer guy so I'm completely talking out of my a** lol.

I was with yall until 5 then I left work and hit the gym.

Came back to the locker room and checked my phone to peep that it was only Carmines
roll.gif

Yall are crazy man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom