'08 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?

Pierce has alot of his nicknames due to his initials.. "PeePee", P-Squared, P2, P-double, etc... just call him The Truth!

Oh, another thing I hate with the Filipino telecast is when they turn down the volume of the actual telecast that you can barely hear the fans cheer.. beforei changed channels to NBA TV, i was wondering why the Staples Center was so dead.... until i switched channels
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Oh, another thing I hate with the Filipino telecast is when they turn down the volume of the actual telecast that you can barely hear the fans cheer.. before i changed channels to NBA TV, i was wondering why the Staples Center was so dead....

!$*# yeah. It's like they're broadcasting from a couch in front of a busted TV.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

congrats to you Laker/Kobe haters ...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
I'd rather be an 8th seed team and get swept by Phoenix than thisembarassing performance in the NBA finals

I called the Celts to win in 6 games

Now Laker fan ceehjayem is MIA

laugh.gif

smh.gif
for missing the game

I freaking overlsept

laugh.gif

i lost all my bets
laugh.gif

i really thought kobe wouldnt let the celtics win.
frown.gif
that's not kobewearing the # 24 jersey.
smh.gif

does anyone here think that kobe was being threatened or blackmailed?
laugh.gif

He seemed to be a little passive in the finals.
eyes.gif

Congrats to the Celtics. I must say WELL-DESERVED win and championship. This year was really meant for the big 3. If there is anything that some of thedoubters of the Celtics have overlooked, it's their awesome TEAM DEFENSE. Kobe was only able to explode in 1 out of 6 games and that's a testament ofsound team defense.

Celtics will still be the team to beat next year. Awesome series. I would have wanted it to got the distance but it was not meant to be. My nights will be abit lonely again in the next 4 months without the NBA games
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

Odom & Radman for Kirilenko
tongue.gif

CONGRATULATIONS to the Boston Celtics, well deserved victory. Sorry to my Lakers, better luck next season..The Lakers need to improve their lineup nextseason if they still want to be a title contender, use Odom & Radmanovic as trading bait and waive Luke Walton & Chris Mihm coz these guys are uselessIMO...Give Jordan Farmar & Trevor Ariza more playing time to boost more self confidence.

There goes my 10g's.
tired.gif

choke choke choke.

I never saw this coming.
smh.gif

Congratulations to the Celtics.

Originally Posted by ggotrice

There goes my 10g's.
tired.gif

choke choke choke.

I never saw this coming.
smh.gif

Congratulations to the Celtics.

sayang my dude,pang vorhees or marshall amps na sana yun!
on a side note i actually made php780 sa ending
happy.gif

i proceeded to buy a box of krispy kremes and ate every single doughnut...

i can actually feel my arteries narrowing.

Originally Posted by hobbymaster2003

congrats sa boston fans!

i'm pretty sure there are no real Boston fans outside of Boston, just a bunch of Laker haters.

Back
Top Bottom