'08 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?

Originally Posted by lastchance21

lol got this from one of the threads here in Nt.. haha.. the party just started for LA!

laugh.gif
This is funny bro
laugh.gif

getting back to the game,it was an extremely underwhelming victory for the lakers.i expected them to come out like gangbusters and dominate the C's.firstgame at home,after two absolutely miserable performances at the garden,kobe and the gang needed to send a stronger message.i never knew gasol was a magiciancuz that vanishing act was awesome!

its a good thing my fone was away from me. Muntik ko nang mabato ang kahit anong bagay na malapit saken.

kingcrux is a hater? lol

Hater?

laugh.gif

Not even man. JUST STATING FACTS.

How are people even gonna compare this chump to MJ?

that done did it right there.the lakers chain is only as strong as its weakest link.it doesn't matter if kobe goes out and scores 40,they wont win jackplaying that kind of D.goodluck next year guys

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

How are people even gonna compare this chump to MJ?

the word chump clearly states that youre hating hehe
compare this (guy, dude, person) to MJ.. much even better right?
happy.gif

Oh well.. Im mad pissed right now. I need to calm down. AARRGRGGHH!!!!

6co0j80.gif

hell yeah i am!!!

It's funny how I can literally destroy anybody who would defend Kobe.

Dude is no where near MJ status.

I was a Laker fan growing up. I feel bad for true Laker fans but Kobe jock riders will get no mercy from me.

maskshaqwu8.jpg

hahaha

i need to logout and kill someone... arrrggghhhh!

its noy yet over though, 3-1.. lets go lakers!

Well, you guys should look at it this way. It's really not Kobe's time yet. With KG, PP and RA not getting any younger, it would be good to see theseguys get a ring this year coz this year is probably the only chance that they have. And they sure have fought hard to get it. Well deserved W for the Cs beingdown 20+ at one point in the game. The Celtics defense is carrying them through in these Finals. Can't DO it without D

Congrats to the Celtics. Looks like the series is OVER
smokin.gif

i would love to be drinking right now.... but its 2:30pm and i'm in the office, lol! Demoralizing game for the Lakers... gonna get it from the Lakerhaters at the gym this week, lol.. I was afraid of the 1984 repeat when Magic and Worthy choked that series away... but this one is much bigger since wewere up by 24 pts.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Time to put Eric Roberson in my player.. relax

lol.. sorry, but who?
I'm liking Cypress Hill right now
pimp.gif
plus B Real's aLaker fan

Who: Louis Freese, aka B-Real.
Celtics hate rating (out of 10): "11-plus."
Why: "I remember those days -- the stuff we went through with Boston, the elbows and clotheslines -- like it was yesterday. Those were some dirty dudes, man. Ugly looking, too. I hated them with all my heart."
Celtic he'd most like to clothesline: "Danny Ainge. A very annoying character. They were all just annoying-type players."
Song from discography that best reflects his Celtics hate: "How I Could Just Kill a Man." (What, you were expecting "I Want to Get High"?)
And I think i'm gonna invite some Laker haters to go 4 rounds in the ring tonight
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

^^ he's got a good sound
pimp.gif
I can relate in other situations... just not after the 24 pt let down
laugh.gif
Well we're all different andwe react to crisis diffently. Lakers down 3-1 in the finals is considered a crisis for me
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom