'08 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?

My bro and I were at game 4...(Cavs fans here) Crowd stopped chanting OVERRATED cuz bron dropped sick dunks or would score everytime he heard it... natakotyung crowd hahaha. After the game, Mr. James tossed one of his gameworn baller bands to my bro...sweeet...

Well, what do you know, naka-epal pa kami sa nba.com frontpage.. haha

11kcgv8.jpg

Nice. You should've brought a big NT sign like what that one NT'er did on prime time tv.

great seats guys!that game was intense man,that hard foul on bron by stevenson really set the tone.did that foul happen at your end of the court?you guys musthave had a pretty good look at the play.

^ niceeee. your bro's lucky. (i know him btw) i have yet to watch a live playoff game.. hopefully next year when i have nothing to do and have enoughmoney.
laugh.gif

I read in a blog somewhere that stevenson hit him with a closed fist. I don't really remember... that probably got lebron going though, as he made a longthree on the next possesion

goodnight raptors.magic moves on to the 2nd round behind a 21 point,21 rebound game from dwight.

Joe cool and J-smoove!! ATL yeah.. congrats ren sa lakers.. Kobe really deserves a ring this time..broken pinkie and all but still balling out of control

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

damn, missed the Lakers and the Hawks! Lakers move on and Joe Johnson dropping bombs in the ATL
pimp.gif

I wasn't able to watch the Laker game too... Was able to see the 2nd half of the Atlanta vs. Boston game though. Joe Johnson couldn't bestopped!
eek.gif

so much for my prediction..
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Aside from the defense.. the Nuggets have everything they need! Whats wrong? George Karl? Or is it just the defense really? even with Marcus Camby. What a wayto go out.. *%$%!! SWEEP
indifferent.gif

aside from having serious defensive issues there is a major character problem with the whole damn team.after losing game three carmelo was quoted saying"we just quit.everybody here quit.the players and the coaches."as anthony was pulled from the game late in game three he was heard yelling at coachkarl "don't just sit there do something!".he was prolly frustrated when he made those remarks but c'mon who wasn't?being one of thecaptains of the team and the fact that anthony is arguably the teams main player he displays no class and a low level of maturity.instead of pulling the teamtogether after a horrible performance overall at home,he chose to make comments that ultimately pulled them apart.there are plenty more things wrong with theteam im sure but character or lack of it is harder to correct.

well,its official.my suns have gone fishin'.it was a highly entertaining series overall.maybe the best of the first round.now its off to the heartbreakhotel for us suns fans.

^^^ I think game 1 was the defining and deciding game. That was a heart-breaking loss for the suns after leading the entire regulation. Everything just went tothe Spurs favor in the 4th quarter and overtime. I mean, Tim Duncan hitting a clutch 3-pointer to seal the victory???

Had they won game 1, the the tide would have turned in their favor and so would the momentum.

Next year nalang. I hope the Spurs never repeat this year like they never really do LOL

its official like a referee with a whistle,wizards are done.and the hawks are giving the celts all they can handle right now.

it's funny that the hawks forced game 7 against boston, i mean who would have thought?!?!?!

I thought Boston were the only team who can pull a sweeper on the first round. not that Im a fan or anything, but you got to give props to Atlanta.
pimp.gif

^^^ Boston did well in the regular season but might end up like the mavs last year. They are in for a surprise. Problem with Boston is they are a jump shootingteam and have no inside game or a player who can impose himself on others or take over a game.

I'd rather see Detroit or Cleveland go to the Finals than Boston

Back
Top Bottom