'08 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?

Originally Posted by soul228

The problem with Denver....the Fans....
roll.gif

capt.aba0188024ec4679b39521e9a33da3cd.lakers_nuggets_basketball_dxa118.jpg

lmao! trade melo and bench camby?? good thing that dude's not GM

boston was wrecked last night going down the stretch.maybe these past years that kg,ray allen,and paul pierce haven't made the playoffs somehow made themforget how to win a playoff series.kg passed up so many opportunities to shoot an open j or post up his man.ray allen's j was suspect in crunch timeaswell.there was even a j he shot na patay ang butiki.and p squared never got into it the whole game cuz of foul trouble,dude was also slipping all over theplace which actually lead to 2 personal fouls called against him.i still have the celts wining this series but mayn,i dont know how they'll do further onwhen they cant even win on the road.

pistons spanked the magic 91-72.to add to the loss dwight hurt his left hand and had to leave the game early.

Hornets frustrate Spurs with 101-82 victory. This is good news as far as Suns fans are concerned LOL

Duncan limited to 5 pts and 3 rebounds on 1 of 9 field goals. David West and Tyson Chandler were unstoppable.

Great job, Mr. Scott!!!! Keep it up and hope you guys frustrate and upset the Spurs

I'm no Spurs fan and to add to that I really hate how boring their games look (maybe cause of the colors) when they're playing at home.

But based on their track record, they're pretty well known to overcome adversities such as TD's 5-point performance. In other words, they'll besure to bounce back even if say, the Hornets go up by 2-0 or even 3-0.

But then again, I'd really be happy seeing them lose to CP3 and friends. Hahaha.

it took seven games but the celts finally banish the hawks from whence they came.and in blowout fashion too.still think kg and the sunshine band = banderangkapos

^haha to the bandera comment

hornets & pistons are both 2-0 to their respective series
btw, i like the lakers to thrash the jazz because they beat houston & i hate them!! lol

cp3 played parker aka the second ugliest player in the L(sam cassell is no.1)like a fool.30 and 12 while mr.longoria only put up 11 and 3.cp3 is beastin'right now.can't wait for game three.

I am glad the Hornets are up 2-0 for 2 reasons. First, it is good for the city as it is something the folks there can be proud of and look forward toespecially after the Katrina Disaster. Secondly, they beat my Suns and for that I will hate the Spurs all the way
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Watch Lebron come back with a big game 2 and a W for the Cavs.

The way he played earlier I'm sure he's going to be more than 100% in game 2. Today just wasn't his day

LeBron, Pierce, and Ray Allen combined for 4-36 shooting
sick.gif

Bron will recover game 2, but so might Pierce.... I dunno about Allen
laugh.gif
been stinking it up during the playoffs, and didn't particularly have a good year during the regular season. whatever happened to that silky smooth SGwith the soft jumper? oh... he nows plays for atlanta and is now known as.. Joe Johnson
pimp.gif

Daog akong manok! LA up 2-0 heading to Utah
pimp.gif
Expecting Jazz fans toboo D-Fish again... which will only make the Lakers mad
devil.gif

I don't know the full details are but correct me if I'm wrong... If DFisher really requested to leave Utah for his child's sake, why pick LA andnot New York where the kid's doctors are? Parang ginamit pa yung anak e, which maybe is the reason why Utah fans are angry

king fisher requested out of his contract from the jazz to be able to get his daughter tatum the best possible medical care.tatum is suffering from cancer ofthe eye.i believe fisher's choices were ny and la but seeing as he has ties with the lakers he chose to reunite with kobe(and nobody with a sound mind andability to think rationally would sign with the knicks.thats like jumping on the titanic as it sinks )he's simply doing whats best for his daughter.ibelieve he has nothing but good intentions behind his decision to leave the jazz.you also have to remember when he opted out of his contract with the jazz theteam just made it to the conference finals.while the lakers on the other hand was in turmoil,with the constant pissin'&moanin' from ballhog 24.heactually left a great situation with utah to go to an uncertain situation in la.dfish to me is a stand up guy and the utah fans are just a bunch of uneducatedmountain folk.

So where are the doctors now? Are they treating her in LA now or still in New York?

IF the doctors are still in New York, then he's still flying back and forth like how his situation in Utah was. Just my opinion, if all you care about isyour daughter's condition and your original doctors were in NY, does it really matter to you, as a father, if the knicks suck? Like you said, LA was inturmoil too at that time... (so he chose the lesser evil?) Or maybe there's someting else to it that I don't know, like maybe the knicks didn'twant him or whatever...Or maybe he found better LA doctors

Anyway, Utah fans should be careful with those boo's, as Kobe might light up again if he hears them... congrats to the dirty Mamba. Now join the JB team soI can start liking you.

So where are the doctors now? Are they treating her in LA now or still in New York?
treatment and care for fisher's daughter was only available at big hospitals with the proper facilities.such facilities were available in laand new york. those two were his choices.so if fisher is playing/living in la im pretty sure his daughter receives her medical attention in la.the whole pointof him leaving utah is to be able to move to a city with the medical capabilities to treat his daughter.why choose to move to la from utah,which is fartheraway from new york, if you're still receiving treatment from doctors in new york?

well that's why i'm asking... so i hope you're right that his daughter is receiving treatment in LA now

i'm sure the doctors are in LA... kinda defeats the purpose of him going to the Lakers, lol. Considering the turmoil the Lakers were in the beginning ofthe season and how Utah was a rising team so I doubt his reason was going to a 'better' team at that time. I'm pretty sure DFish got home in LAfrom his playing days with the Lakers and thats why he chose LA as the primary medical facility rather than NY.

Anyway, back to basketball... It seems like LeBron can't shoot, can't pass, or can't even make a FT against Boston (or San Antonio or any team withgood team defense)

Back
Top Bottom