09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Originally Posted by hiphawpdrunkie

i would greatly appreciate a good link to stream the Pacquiao-Hatton fight online... please PM
Originally Posted by TBONE95860

This fight better end up somewhere on the internet
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Does anyone know if they replay the fight right after it actually happens? My brother had mentioned that they do. It's a super packed Saturday night for meand I wont be able to actually watch the actual fight, so I was hoping they replayed it directly after it has ended (like a replay). Anyone know?

Oh, and I would like the PM as well.

Sometimes they do depends on your cable provider or you will have to catch it on the net or wait until next week to catch it on HBO

Originally Posted by mextra45

Sometimes they do depends on your cable provider or you will have to catch it on the net or wait until next week to catch it on HBO

cooooool..appreciate it

im actually looking forward to some of the prospects on this card like alvarado, lara, mares who I'm sure will be some names to watch within a year or 2.yea the main event should be pretty damn good as well.....

as for pbf, there is no denying his talent and is without a doubt one of the greatest boxers of our era. the only knock on his career might be his selection ofopponents in the latter part of his career. he doesnt really have those career defining fights that people will talk about for years to come. i mean thecastillo fights were good and judah as well but they werent epic fights. lets not even talk about the snoozefest he had with de la hoya. we all know leonardhad duran, hagler, hearns and vice versa while everyone of those fighters complimented each other bringing us memorable fights. even, sweet pea had his momentswith mcgirt, nelson, chavez who till this day people still talk about. yes even the fighter every1 says is overrated had some great battles against trinidad,vargas, mosely, quartey. it might be due cause mayweather is that dam good or his style isn't the most crowd pleasing or not really cementing his legacy bychallenging all newcomers to his throne - pick 1 i guess. but, unfortunately people will always discredit him because of that. the only thing that somewhatirks me about him is that he hates being out of the spotlight. im guessing he envies other fighters getting their shine, accolades and respect while theycement their legacy as great boxers while he ducks worthy challengers. ironically, he makes this unretirement announcement the same weekend of hatton-pacquaioseeming like a scorned lover. i mean he couldn't wait on sunday/monday to announce his fight with marquez. fair enough, its a business and you cant knockhis hustle but is there any other fighter whos bypassed certain opponents as much as pbf has.leonard, chavez, whitaker, trinidad all the great weltersdidn't duck anybody and were more than happy to fight anyone - anywhere because at the end of day you want to leave your legacy as the greatest of alltime. you got young bulls like valero, pacman, gamboa, juanma who will put their records and reputations on the line against the best cause they want to berecognized as the cream of the crop.

my apologies for the pbf rant but i guess as a boxing enthusiast you want to see the best go against the best. i know he's got the talent/skills to besugar ray robinson if he wanted to but he holds himself back for reasons only he knows. maybe he doesnt want to tarnish his record with 39-1-0 but imagine ifhe were to defeat the likes of cotto, mosley, jmm no one could say s**t about him because he would be recognized as the baddest mfer on this planet. PERIOD

enjoy the fights everyone

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Dako: Bernabe just won his fight.

Abner Mares is fighting next
pimp.gif
haven't seen him since his last fight.
thanks for the update MFr3shM
pimp.gif
Though, its expectedconsidering Bernabe's opponent has 4 losses in a row. Its 8am now Philippine time... woke up late (stayed up late watching Xmen origins
eyes.gif
) so i'm missing the undercards... about to head out with my family to afriend's house to watch the event.... won't be able to post after this. Talk to ya'll later... Praying for Manny for the sake of his mama. Touched me to see her 24/7 praying and all worried... reminded me of my own mom and i'm sure most pinoys felt the same way.

Anyway... i never ever ever enjoy a Pacquaio fight. I get too nervous, jittery, stressed, and i feel for his him and his burden carrying this damn countryon his back and how so many people here expect him to win... and if he loses..... his biggest critics are.... Filipino people
tired.gif

peace out guys!

Back
Top Bottom