09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Kyle (Indianapolis): What is your favorite fight of all time?

sn2.gif
Chad Dawson: My favorite fighter of all time is Marvin Hagler.

pimp.gif

• I guess Mayweather Jr. and Zab Judah, one-time ring rivals, are buddies again. At Mayweather's insistence, Judah will fight on the undercard of his July 18 match with Marquez. Hanging out at strip clubs together in Las Vegas must be the key to their male bonding.

grin.gif
Was that really necessary?

Edit* P-Will, "DON'T DO IT!"

JapanAir21 wrote:
Question:

Could a Manny Pacquiao/PBF fight happen? PBF would have to go back down to maybe Lightweight or lightwelterweight, and Manny might have to move up, but could it happen?
nerd.gif

it would NEVER happen, manny would never make the 147 weight and there is no way floyd would cut weight to fight him. and if some chance they did floyd would KO him in the 1st round.

embarassed.gif

Mayweather would KO Pacman in 4 rounds or less.
PacMan aint sluggin with NO 147 lber.

there is not one ranked welterweight that PacMan could beat or even last the full 12 with.
Fight would be crazy! one sided, thats about it.
still think that gunna?

if you didnt know Paul wiiliams is that dude... think a young less powerful tommy hearns, tall and skinny kid
i forgot about that one we jump on that fool QUICK
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

JapanAir21 wrote:
Question:

Could a Manny Pacquiao/PBF fight happen? PBF would have to go back down to maybe Lightweight or lightwelterweight, and Manny might have to move up, but could it happen?
nerd.gif

it would NEVER happen, manny would never make the 147 weight and there is no way floyd would cut weight to fight him. and if some chance they did floyd would KO him in the 1st round.

embarassed.gif

I'm not following Mike (I'm a little drowsy Dayquil FTL) but that response doesn't make sense to me.

its from the 07 boxing thread and i said that about manny VS PBF fight and now it looks like it will happen
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
OH OK I was confused as +*!* over here about to start debating that with you.

Don't even want to read that 07 thread (was probably in on it only at the end) I probably sounded like an idiot
laugh.gif

Mayweather would KO Pacman in 4 rounds or less.
PacMan aint sluggin with NO 147 lber.

there is not one ranked welterweight that PacMan could beat or even last the full 12 with.
Fight would be crazy! one sided, thats about it.
Yup.
PacMan would get KO'd by Berto, Williams, Clottey, Mosley, Cotto, Mayweather, and Margaritslow
I stand by that.

JMM is going to get KO'd by FLoyd too. He will be able to finish him unlike Juan Diaz who has feathers for fists

Miranda/Banks

Nucklehead almost tore his knee, broke his jaw and broke his neck off one punch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WHY DA %*++ WAS THE REF EVEN COUNTING TO 10 ??? LIKE DUDE WAS GONNA GET UP,
roll.gif

%*++ OUTTA HERE

banks was damn near headed toward thatlight in the sky, and this $%@%$%+ ref is standin there countin to 10
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Miranda/Banks

Nucklehead almost tore his knee, broke his jaw and broke his neck off one punch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WHY DA %*++ WAS THE REF EVEN COUNTING TO 10 ??? LIKE DUDE WAS GONNA GET UP,
roll.gif

%*++ OUTTA HERE

banks was damn near headed toward thatlight in the sky, and this $%@%$%+ ref is standin there countin to 10
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i be on some *%+* sometimes ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats from the 08 thread i still die laughing at dre,gunna and fliping out over that KO. that lines before the KO and after it are comdey

Not a fan of Margarita's at all. Judah wit the W
laugh.gif

BigMike's last name is De La hoya, Yall aint know?
MayweatherMiami wrote:
you guys need to hop off pavlik.........if jermain loses agaisnt pavlik........im done with boxing
Before Paul/Quintana I:

I cant wait to see Paul dismantle Quintana.
During:

Im callin it , Quintana gonna knock Williams out in 10.
PAUL WILLIAMS ... EXPOSED
Carlos "The Truth Detector" Quintana
The leader in the clubhouse for 2008 Fraud of the Year: Paul Williams.
roll.gif

and
laugh.gif
@ Paul Williams moving up in weight to fight WHO?
Winky?
laugh.gif

Taylor?
laugh.gif

Miranda?
laugh.gif

Pavlik?
laugh.gif

%%#+@ Paul, keep strugglin to make 147, dude wont beat not one middleweight in the top 10

NOT ONE!

You do be on some next #%%% sometimes
laugh.gif

I don't even wanna think about some of the dumb $@@% i've said in those old threads. If i bring up my errant statements and predictions i'll beforced to drop the professor moniker.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son, I flipped on Pun. Dude looked like straight +@% cheeks vs Carlitos, I was sure he was draining himself to make 147.

afeter he came back with them 2 Ws. I was back sold on Pun.
pimp.gif
cus he was sittin down on his punches instead of just touchin his opponents

Son had me beyond HEATED!

"truth detector" LMAOOOOOOOOO

I forgot I said that

Im callin it , Quintana gonna knock Williams out in 10.

Hey I call it like I see it,

tell me yall aint think Paul was gonan get dropped too

I shoulda never doubted YOU PAUL!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd hate to see the shenanigans that would take place in this thread if Paul lost again.
If he lost while he was on top of things and giving a game effort, I wouldnt flip, but if he look drained and sapped like he did vs Carlitos, Immasnap again! lol

laugh.gif

Got me on that elementary school post limit.

Gotta love it though, it's nice to talk boxing with (somewhat) sensible people.

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

I think he kinda has to hold and clinch because he has no punching power and his arms are so long that he really isnt effective inside. Like fa real, Just How Gad Damn slow is Antonio Margarito that he couldnt land any big punches til like round 8 of their fight last yr
smh.gif

I still like Paul's personality but man, I think his career might spiral downward out of control

I said that after Quintana I , I was mad at homie for that effort.
He has proven me way wrong, I thought he was drainin himself to make 147, but he aint. He just built like that
5 outta his last 6 fights he has been special
pimp.gif

Paul will beat every Middleweight Including Arthur.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Banks is about to die
laugh.gif
I was bout to type the same thing.

I hope they got a difribulator and an ambulance in the building. they may need a heli-vac, to get this dude to the hospital as quick as possible
If I was Banks, when I woke up that is, I'd fight the promoter and Buddy Mcgirt for even puttin me in that stupid*+@% mismatch
Bigmike23 wrote:
Bob Arum is the last one that needs to be trying to shut someone up for *****ing about a loss.

and Oscar would knock Manny out in 3 rounds
ShannonsCrooks wrote:
I agree with BigMike's unbiased belief that De La Hoya would KO Pac-Man within a few rounds. Like Amo said there are lower tier fighters at that weight that would put Pac-Man away.
roll.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
O yea, did I mention Zab is gonna knock Shane out
wink.gif

Bigmike prolly in the front row wrapped in a mexican flag
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
**Note to self,

If you see a Cuban cat with a Flat Top Fade, swallow your pride, dont laugh at him, and keep it movin'

[/td] [/tr][/table]
el producto79 wrote:
Pavlik got this dude takin QB kneels in this MF'er
RJJ is gonna beat Calzaghe anyway
wink.gif

yungmatt wrote:
I cant see Shane Going 12 rounds with Margarito...And I cant see Shane knocking him out

I guess I just said how I see the fight
laugh.gif

Bigmike is at home huggin his teddy bear, starin at his de la hoya posters...

Bigmike23 wrote:
Originally Posted by mco85

Great fight, both showed a lot of heart and I very impressed with Margarito. I was really rooting for Cotto because I thought if he won he would fight DLH beat him and then PBF would fight Cotto. But I don's see PBF coming out and fighting Margarito, it too risky and the money wouldn't be where it would have been for Cotto. Sorry to change the topic but I know a lot of you guys are experts on this stuff and I'm not but; in paquio (sp?) fights de le hoya at 147lbs and wins, could we see a paquio vs. PBF fight? That would be major dollars for both

pigs will fly
cubs will in the WS
Mike tyson will win the Heavyweight title again
Tmac will win a playoff serise
Tennesse football wont choke a meanless game away
zona bball will play tough again
Andrew Jones hits a HR

all before that happens

laugh.gif

Fraud of the Year

1. Jermaine Taylor - KOd by Kelly Pavlik and snoozefest against Cory Spinks

2. Antonio Margarito - Was 2 -1 this year, should've been 1 - 2. Turned down more money to lose to Paul William than to fight Miguel Cotto

I stand behind what I said

glasses.gif

pigs will fly
cubs will in the WS
Mike tyson will win the Heavyweight title again
Tmac will win a playoff serise
Tennesse football wont choke a meanless game away
zona bball will play tough again
Andrew Jones hits a HR

all before that happens

Well then
laugh.gif