09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

this dude supposedly gave hatton black eyes while sparring

I was just reading that Ricky's camp asked to him leave
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I know Imma sound crazy, but I think lara can be world Champ before his 15th pro fight

laugh.gif

Im callin� it in 2 yrs, we gonna see� Lara vs Punisher

I just thought aboutthis, didnt Lara just fight on Pac's card?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My son is puttin in WORK .
I'm actually with you on this one Gunna.� Never felt Berto, i like Paul but not to the level that you do, but i love this kid Lara.� Iremember when i saw dudes pro debut i thought "this kid is gonna be special".� I def think he can go world title by 15th fight.� He's 26 with aton of am experience, and in his 6th fight they already have him in 8 rounders against guys with over 20 wins on their record.� Angulo is a big step up rightaway, maybe when get gets about 10 fights under his belt go climb that tree.� I'd like to see him in with a K9 Bundrage or Andrey Tsurkan type dude in hisnext couple fights, then go after some top 15 guys.� Stupid Kirkland robbed us of a potential Angulo, Kirkland, Lara round-robin.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Just copped tickets to Ghost Gurrerro June 12 card and Vic Ortiz Card on June 27

My boy the Ghost
pimp.gif

Better make up for his last fight...

And I hope Maidana beats the hell out of Ortiz I don't like the kid for no apparent reason at all
laugh.gif

So God forbid Floyd decides to fight a real/prime welterweight in Shane...who do you all got winning? I know it all depends on how he looks againstMarquez...but I'd still lean towards him.

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
I know Imma sound crazy, but I think lara can be world Champ before his 15th pro fight

laugh.gif

Im callin� it in 2 yrs, we gonna see� Lara vs Punisher

I just thought aboutthis, didnt Lara just fight on Pac's card?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My son is puttin in WORK .

eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Shane wont beat floyd.
I dont think Shane beats any other top welterweight (williams, Floyd, Cotto, Clottey).
Slow #!% margarito was Picture perfect for him

but I do know, Pac man better not even think of steppin in the ring with Shane tho

Originally Posted by Proshares

My boy the Ghost
pimp.gif

Better make up for his last fight...

And I hope Maidana beats the hell out of Ortiz I don't like the kid for no apparent reason at all
laugh.gif

So God forbid Floyd decides to fight a real/prime welterweight in Shane...who do you all got winning? I know it all depends on how he looks against Marquez...but I'd still lean towards him.
laugh.gif
i dont care tooo much for Ortiz.....but he's notlosing. I'm just going to see Andrei's Pro debut and watch Juarez upset John.
nerd.gif

If PBF ever steps up and fights Shane......I'm taking Sugar Shane.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Shane wont beat floyd.
I dont think Shane beats any other top welterweight (williams, Floyd, Cotto, Clottey).
Slow #!% margarito was Picture perfect for him

but I do know, Pac man better not even think of steppin in the ring with Shane tho
Nah...

I think Pac would beat Mosley convincingly. Might even floor him.

Well Raffy got annoyed and ended him , Now he get the winner of the Toshiaki Nishioka 122 vs. Jhonny Gonzalez fight which is next on the card tonight

Yeah was dancing with the ring card too lol and they got "The Lion of Culiacan" (JCC) doing commentary

Back
Top Bottom